need sw buddies apply within!

Wow!!! That is a fantastic loss!!!! Well done! I am feeling better so I'm back to plan! I will be doing red this week and hope to resume my daily walks which do wonders for my mood :) WI is on Wednesday so I hope I will lose some. Looking forward to asado!!!! Or BBQ with the family today! I am enjoying SW a lot! Have a nice day all of you!

jc1976 said:
Well girls I gained 1lb despite sticking to plan 100% :-( not going to dwell on it just hope for already a 3-4 loss next week, even though I'm going to Harrogate for a couple if nights to visit my mate x

Sometimes It doesn't matter whether you stick to plan or eat whatever you find in the fridge, your body retains water and that may be that pound! Just keep it up and you'll see you'll lose it easily ! Good luck in your trip!!!!!!

estefiposhi said:
Sometimes It doesn't matter whether you stick to plan or eat whatever you find in the fridge, your body retains water and that may be that pound! Just keep it up and you'll see you'll lose it easily ! Good luck in your trip!!!!!!

Thanks. Just home from my weekend away, didn't stick to plan but ill be straight back on it tomorrow, had a great weekend though x

Hi welcome :)

This is my third week at sw and still loving it!
Do you like chilli? I throw fresh or chilli flakes in a lot of my meals to spice things up!

It's also handy to have fresh/dried herbs in the cupboard! Do you have dressings on your salad? Balsamic vinegar and fat free French dressing are free so I always have a bottle of them in too :)

Xx

SW Buddy Required

I've been here a couple of days an I'm feeling a bit out on my own, I'd love to have someone else who's on a similar journey to me.

10st to lose
Young child (4 months)
Fighting Depression
Keen Cook

If anyone is up for the job let me know, I'm pretty much about all day everyday!

Hi there (waves). Sorry to hear youre a bit down but hopefully now you have joined this fab site and an even more fabulous weigh loss plan things will start going the right way for you. I am actually at target, yes it can be done!If you want to sound off about anything, or need any help whatsoever just either post on here or pm me. I am only tooooooo willing to help you :)

Don't feel out on your own msshibt, we're all on the same journey. There is lots of support and help here, and its good that your putting your food diary up. You can do this, some of us have a slower journey than others, but we will all get there in the end. I'm one of the slow losers and coming here really helps me. Don't ever be scared to ask help is always at hand. Good Luck on your journey

Thanks for the replies ladies, I think I'm just on a downer. I don't really have anyone local to talk about it to, being on Mat leave means my friends have pretty much abandoned me because I have a child and I don't drink.

I've been here a couple of days an I'm feeling a bit out on my own, I'd love to have someone else who's on a similar journey to me.

10st to lose
Young child (4 months)
Fighting Depression
Keen Cook

If anyone is up for the job let me know, I'm pretty much about all day everyday!

I could of wrote this post except my children are 4 and 8. Im also pretty much friendless at the moment to.

I do have a diary! It's HERE. I've had a drink for nearly 2 years even though I've been tempted so badly, now I can just think of the syns!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person feeling this way, you ladies have really been lovely and welcoming. Thank you!

Hey hun, welcome! Don't feel alone, we're all here for you, you just need to give us a wave! ;) will come say hi on your diary in a sec.

If its any help, I suffer with anxiety which at times can be utterly debilitating in terms of functioning normally and I know a lot of others on here have similar troubles so you're not alone. I'm giving up alcohol as apparently it can worsen the symptoms of depression/anxiety etc so will see if that helps ( I love a drink!) x

Caffeine is bad for anxiety as well, had a 1.5ltr of Coke Zero ... bad idea as it really messes with my anxiety which is why I end up drinking water or squash most of the time. I was thinking of going to a group if there was one in the area as I've done all the CBT I just struggle putting it into practice.

I was more hyper going through the withdrawal than I was drinking the stuff. Meds swapping is also playing havoc, my poor other half doesn't know what to do.

Back