need sw buddies apply within!

Hey Hun
i can relate to the last two but not the first two, joining slimming world tomorrow as been on anti depressants now for a year and gained a couple of stone.
Looking for slimming friends too xxx

Hi welcome :)

This is my third week at sw and still loving it!
Do you like chilli? I throw fresh or chilli flakes in a lot of my meals to spice things up!

It's also handy to have fresh/dried herbs in the cupboard! Do you have dressings on your salad? Balsamic vinegar and fat free French dressing are free so I always have a bottle of them in too :)

Xx

Oh yes I love chillies and spices, got balsamic vinegar too, thanks Hun xxx

The worst bit is my comfort food was baking and the day before I started the plan I made some beautiful Spiced Brown Butter Pretzels and its now all I can think about since my bus drama!

You can count on me, I'm around most of the time and have installed the phone app but have trouble using it as I can't see what people have said before when I reply. This week I am out and about a bit due to cat feeding activities and little man immunisations. It seems like there are more people than I realised that I in a similar boat, I'm finding that being more active is helping me loads more than I thought, even when its in the bitter cold with a chesty cough.

I'll keep my eyes out for all you lovely ladies.

Hi and good luck on your journey. I didn't notice any eggs, fat free yogurts or cottage cheese or quark on your list. I use absolutely loads of all of these. I keep at least half a dozen hard boiled eggs in my fridge at any one time - for snacks or salads.

Hi just to go back to diet coke and caffeine. I have de caffeinated coke, and it tastes the same as ordinary diet coke! Just a thought :)

Hi hun I would love to be your buddy!! I need one too!
I have a 10 week old boy and a 3 year old and I have about 5 stone to lose!!
I am thinking of joining a class to keep me going I love this site and have a diary but feel lonely as noone posts or encourages me which is abit sad!

I have friends with my 3 year old but I don't no anyone with a baby!! So we can talk babies and slimming!! :D

Where do you live? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That looks amazing - when in April? I fly to Mexico in April and im so exciteddddddddddddddd lol. Want to be at target for then

Welcome back Stacey! Wow - holiday looks fantastic - I'm well jel! Good luck, you sound so motivated I'm sure you'll have shifted loads by then and you'll be well on your way to target.

jc1976 said:
Thanks. Just home from my weekend away, didn't stick to plan but ill be straight back on it tomorrow, had a great weekend though x

Welcome back!!! Good luck this week! I've had a great couple of days. Less than 10 syns and not feeling hungry at all!

I was thinking group would keep me going as well but I'm not keen on speaking in a group but I will have to get used to it!

I'll subscribe to your to your diarys this morning, also might get started on posting some recipes.

It's lovely to be able to talk baby, I haven't a clue about most things as he's my first!

I live in Sunderland Tyne & Wear.

Hollys Nan - I used to drink so much cola I think I'm better off avoiding it to keep costs down but thank you for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind for when I get that need!

I've been loaded with the cold since I've came hone, and feeling kinda miserable. Not looking forward to weigh in this week at all x

Hi mummyof2boys, please keep posting, I havent seen your posts, must have missed them. I am on here and post a lot and would love to support you in your journey. I am 59 and dont have young children, and am at target but I know and understand how tough things can be sometimes. If I can help in anyway just post and I will reply! I can still talk children too,l I have a 4 year old granddaughter (going on 40) ha ha. And I can talk S W till the cows come home :)

Aw Thankyou! I will keep posting it helps me writing down what I eat keeps me on track!
How long have u been on target? How much have you lost? I can't wait to be close to target!! It's a great diet tho :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm dreading Thursday as I've not stuck to plan at all felt like death with my period plus trying to get i
our bedroom finished so lo can have his own room. He is teething again so awake every hour which is draining and making me pick at stuff I shouldn't have plus had a takeaway on Friday as felt to tired to cook anything due to painting and sorting stuff no excuse I know but such is life. Been good today and stuck to the plan 100%. The weekend will be super hard as off to my mums plus she has organised a family night with my aunts and nan if my nan is well enough. Haven't told them I'm doing sw as I don't want the added pressure of asking how I'm going as last time I didn't last to long only a month this time I'm going to do it properly.

I've been loaded with the cold since I've came hone, and feeling kinda miserable. Not looking forward to weigh in this week at all x

Rubbish :-( Hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about weigh in, I'm sure you will be OK and if not onwards and upwards! x

I'm dreading Thursday as I've not stuck to plan at all felt like death with my period plus trying to get i
our bedroom finished so lo can have his own room. He is teething again so awake every hour which is draining and making me pick at stuff I shouldn't have plus had a takeaway on Friday as felt to tired to cook anything due to painting and sorting stuff no excuse I know but such is life. Been good today and stuck to the plan 100%. The weekend will be super hard as off to my mums plus she has organised a family night with my aunts and nan if my nan is well enough. Haven't told them I'm doing sw as I don't want the added pressure of asking how I'm going as last time I didn't last to long only a month this time I'm going to do it properly.

You can have two good days Wednesday and Thursday, just draw a line under the week up until now x

I'm still finding I am self-sabotaging a little :-/ I eat pretty good meals, but then snack on rubbish when I get home from placement because I am starving! THink I need to take some fruit to eat on my way home or something!

I had first day back at wotk after 11 months maternity leave n so much temptation cakes n sweets in staff room but i resisted : )

Back