need sw buddies apply within!

Hello I am here to help I can't relate in some ways as I have not got any children being only 22 myself but I know slimming world like the back of my hand and I am hoping to be a consultant very soon :) I also suffer with depression and I am on tablets but they actually are making me lose weight as my appetite isn't as big as what it was. Battling with depression is a big deal and comfort eating is a main factor.

But the fact your coping with depression a small child and u still have the will power to diet and make changes in yourself I commend you for it. Good for you!! I am always on this forum so when ever u want a moan or a groan about anything or any questions on slimming world I'll get right back to u :) that goes for any of u ladies out there were in this together. Xx

But the fact your coping with depression a small child and u still have the will power to diet and make changes in yourself I commend you for it. Good for you!! I am always on this forum so when ever u want a moan or a groan about anything or any questions on slimming world I'll get right back to u :) that goes for any of u ladies out there were in this together. Xx

Thank you Rosie, I think it helps to know you're not alone with something like this. I wish you the best of luck at becoming a consultant, I think anyone who can get up and talk infront of a group needs a medal let alone lead a group!! Hopefully this will help get my confidence back, who'd have thought I used to sing on stage and toured with a band.

Was so hard theres goin to b a charity coffee morning on thurs as well with cakes biscuits n all sorts il hav to b extra strong, am guna take a rocky road hifi bar with me x

If you can do it once you can do it again. The tablets really help but if u think they don't your gp will change them. You need to focus on something positive which is why I'm looking into being a consultant helping others will help me.
Your never alone you just might think it at this dark time but once your out of the shadow you will appreciate everything so much more. If you need me I'm only across the screen x

Thank you everyone.
joined this evening, it's a busy class and the consultant is great having lost nearly 8 stoner herself :)
already planned tomorrows meals for the day too and hoping to go to aqua fit after work xx

Glad it went well this evening and welcome on board :)

Hey we have to be strong!!! I am learning that just because biscuits are there doesn't mean I have to eat them all!! Until I learn to control myself I have decided not to go to the teachers room.. Weigh in today was really good! I'm back to 65.5 kg which is what I weighed last week before falling ill. The thing is that I haven't been able to go beyond that line and continue losing weight. I'm scared that ill stay like this, stuck forever. Good luck on Thursday! You can fill yourself up with coffee and so you won't feel so tempted with cakes. Good luck! Keep following one day at a time

jc1976 said:
I've been loaded with the cold since I've came hone, and feeling kinda miserable. Not looking forward to weigh in this week at all x

Cheer up! I won't be terrible. Just think about nice SW friendly winter food like shepherds pie or lamb musaka which are delicious low syn and comforting. Look forward next week and it will be fine. Start afresh!!!! Be positive

estefiposhi said:
Cheer up! I won't be terrible. Just think about nice SW friendly winter food like shepherds pie or lamb musaka which are delicious low syn and comforting. Look forward next week and it will be fine. Start afresh!!!! Be positive

Thanks, I've been good today and in nightshift at the moment but saying no to the goodies, still not 100% though x

Hi msshibt.
Welcome to SW and this forum!
Don't think that you are alone, just post and someone will get back to you. I too love cooking and spend hours trying new recipes (follow the link at the bottom of this page for my recipes). Try joining the local SW class, you may find other young mothers in a similar situation to yourself and are also looking for friends! If you get stuck or just want a chat them remember we are all doing the same journey, I'm lucky as I have reached target but I find maintaining harder.......
Pete.

Thanks Pete. I've already had a kneb at your recipes they look great!

I have my first WI at group this morning. I've had a grand welcome and now feel much more relaxed. I've got a couple of my own recipes which I've amended which I'll post a little later.

rosierose15 said:
If you can do it once you can do it again. The tablets really help but if u think they don't your gp will change them. You need to focus on something positive which is why I'm looking into being a consultant helping others will help me.
Your never alone you just might think it at this dark time but once your out of the shadow you will appreciate everything so much more. If you need me I'm only across the screen x

I'm in the process of being weaned off citalopram onto something different after 5 months of sbinf on them. I think that will be my positive, singing without cracking.

Aw Thankyou! I will keep posting it helps me writing down what I eat keeps me on track!
How long have u been on target? How much have you lost? I can't wait to be close to target!! It's a great diet tho :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi again, I have been at target 12 months next week and hoping to get my diamond award, so it can be done. I have been totally focussed in all this time and enjoy s w so much. Hope yr feeling a bit better today. Thanks for your reply. :)

Managed to lose the 1lb I gained last week, not bad considering I was away the weekend x

They're pretty high in Syns for a generic one:

Bakery items, Teacakes, fruited, 1 standard 9½
Bakery items, Teacakes, fruited, 1 large 12

Back