need sw buddies apply within!

I checked sw online and depending on make and size msshibt is quite right - they are anywhere between 8 - 12 and then if you add marg/butter too - mega high for 1 teacake

Leigh13x said:
Well had weigh in done......3lb off!!! 11.5lb off in 3 weeks soooooo happy : )

Well done Leigh, that's brilliant x

Thanks people am feelin rather goid bout myself lol only managed gym once too with bein bk at work and doin course work abd lookin after my daughter!!!! Hope ur all doin good : )

Hi, can I join please? I've been a member of slimming world for 3 weeks and have lost 10 1/2 lbs. I aim to lose 5 stone in total taking me down to what I was when I met my husband and pre-kids.

louise1982 said:
Hi, can I join please? I've been a member of slimming world for 3 weeks and have lost 10 1/2 lbs. I aim to lose 5 stone in total taking me down to what I was when I met my husband and pre-kids.

Welcome Louise, your doing great so far. Keep up the good work x

Leigh13x said:
Really fell of the sw wagon today ppl : (

Draw a line under it honey and get back on track, I've been 100% and determined to stay that way and get a good result this week x

Really fell of the sw wagon today ppl : (

As has been said draw a line under it and you will be fine. We all have bad days but it's how you respond to it that's important :)

Went out last nite had so much wine n got hangover munchies had 2 toasted english muffins milk tray chocs n really cravin chinese or chicken kebab lol a suppose we all hav days like this tho : ( xx

Leigh13x said:
Went out last nite had so much wine n got hangover munchies had 2 toasted english muffins milk tray chocs n really cravin chinese or chicken kebab lol a suppose we all hav days like this tho : ( xx

If your craving a Chinese get one, go for churn & black bean with booked rice mmm get back in plan tomorrow though x

Well my weekend away was great went way off plan but well worth it. My mum made breakfast muffins i had to have 2 lolthen roast chicken in a white baguette loads of colsaw finished off with 4 profitter rolls. That night 4 cocktails 1 bottle of wine some shots. Followed by 3 cheese burgers from mc d then journey back home had a Chinese was very naught and had egg fried rice chicken balls and chicken chop suet but though oh well back on plan on Monday which I have so far. I just hope I've not done to much damage but as I said its well worth it only go out 1/2 a year with my sister so that's my excuse

Lisa2705 said:
Well my weekend away was great went way off plan but well worth it. My mum made breakfast muffins i had to have 2 lolthen roast chicken in a white baguette loads of colsaw finished off with 4 profitter rolls. That night 4 cocktails 1 bottle of wine some shots. Followed by 3 cheese burgers from mc d then journey back home had a Chinese was very naught and had egg fried rice chicken balls and chicken chop suet but though oh well back on plan on Monday which I have so far. I just hope I've not done to much damage but as I said its well worth it only go out 1/2 a year with my sister so that's my excuse

Sounds like you had a great weekend lol fingers crossed you've not done too much damage though x

I lost 2 1/2 lbs last night and got slimmer of the week :) I'm so happy, as if I lose a lb next week, that's my stone in 5 weeks.

Back