need sw buddies apply within!

louise1982 said:
I lost 2 1/2 lbs last night and got slimmer of the week :) I'm so happy, as if I lose a lb next week, that's my stone in 5 weeks.

Well done Louise xx

Well done Louise !!! As for me I'm putting on and off the same couple lbs. I haven't managed to be consistent with the plan. Pretty disappointed in myself... Hope to do it this week..

Come on girls - what is this beating yourselves up!!!! You can do it, if it means making tomorrow a fresh start then do it, "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" its ingrained in my head after daughter said it to me. Look forward and think positive were all on the same journey wether it be the slow route or the fast one we will all get there in the end.

estefiposhi said:
Well done Louise !!! As for me I'm putting on and off the same couple lbs. I haven't managed to be consistent with the plan. Pretty disappointed in myself... Hope to do it this week..

You can do it! It's a really hard time of year to be consistent but we're all here to support each other :)

jc1976 said:
Well done Louise xx

Thank you. This is the 3rd time I've done slimming world. In the past it's been a quick fix to get into my wedding dress and to lose a couple of stone to have another baby. (3 months on plan max) This time it has just clicked into place and I'm losing weight for no reason except me and changing the whole families eating habits. It is so nice to hear my 3 year old ask for a big bowl of fruit instead of chocolate.

Hello everybody !!!! How are you? I'm pretty angry today as I have to go to work and the temperature is boiling hot!! 37o C ahhhh!!!! Anyway I lost a lb on my last WI!!!! So I'm 64.5 kg!!!! Need to learn to convert it to imperial system lol!!!! The good thing about this horrid weather is that you don't feel hungry at all!!! Have a good start of the weekend!!! Keep one day at a time... We will get to target soon!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I've just joined up hoping to find some motivation on here as I seem to have lost mine this week! I seem to want to eat everything I shouldn't this week :-( I'm thinking its because my period is due and this is generally what I do the week leading up to it!!

Welcome Sarah, and I wish I were 37 degrees gere it's bloody freezing lol. Anyway just back from weigh in and lost 3lbs :)

Fab Jc do you need updating? Welcome ladies and good luck there are lots of ideas, inspiration and support at minimins - enjoy

Texty_F said:
Fab Jc do you need updating? Welcome ladies and good luck there are lots of ideas, inspiration and support at minimins - enjoy

I didn't want to push it two weeks in a row asking you to update me, so I put in the pc and updated (my pc is sooo slow) thanks ill get you next week lol x

Texty_F said:
Hey anytime lol its no probs at all i'm here anyway

Thank you x

jc1976 said:
Welcome Sarah, and I wish I were 37 degrees gere it's bloody freezing lol. Anyway just back from weigh in and lost 3lbs :)

Hooray!!!! Well done you!!!!! I'll do my best to have at least a small loss next week!!! Nice weekend for everybody!!!! I hope we have SW friendly weekend!!

Hi Sugar free jelly, WW version is free, rowntrees is 1.5 sync per pint, I split mine into four pots and count half a syn a pot. Hope this helps.

Im having a panic as I've just had lunch at a friends and ate pancakes with cheese and spinach. Does anybody know how many syns the pancake would be? They were homemade. I can count the cheese as a healthy a and the spinach was dry fried. I did only have one and it was delicious :)

Back