need sw buddies apply within!

Sorry I've not been supportive ladies been having a rough transfer week onto my new meds. Should be back properly in a couple of weeks cheering you on. I'll still post my diary but my head is all over.

You take care MsShibt and even if you dont feel like messaging/posting your diary will keep you motivated. Keep it up and dont forget were all here for support for you

I'll be your buddy :D

Sorry I've not been supportive ladies been having a rough transfer week onto my new meds. Should be back properly in a couple of weeks cheering you on. I'll still post my diary but my head is all over.

Ah, don't worry about not posting - I am terrible for it too, but you know that you can always log on here for some inspiration when you need it. Chin up x

msshibt said:

Don't worry, just concentrate on feeling better.

Hi all how we all doin? I had 1.5 lb gain at wi on sat n feel lousy tbh! Hope ur all good n on track. Anyone know syns in philidelphia light sundried tomato n basil? I think 2 syns for 30g but not 100% any help wud b great thanks
Xx

I lost 2.5lbs last night and got my 1 stone shiny :) its * week now and I'm craving chocolate and crisps. I haven't given in yet and am saving a hot chocolate for later but I can feel my daughters chocolate calling me.

Thanks texty! Its lovely hav u tried it?

Dont do it with the choccie nothing tastes as good as skinny feels : ) not even choc lol xx

Hi guys

Can I join in the group? I joined slimming world six weeks ago and I've lost 7lbs in my first 3 weeks but STS the last 2 weeks due to illness and then * week. I got 2st 9lbs to go to my target which I aim to do for my birthday in February.

So that's pretty much me I enjoy talking to you all :)

Leigh13x said:
Jus made the yummiest meal ever for tea b all free in EE lol x

C'mon Leigh you can just say that without sharing lol x

Back