need sw buddies apply within!

Ha ha made tandoori chicken, marinaded chicken in fromage frais n tandoori powder garlic n lemon was so yummy had it with half pack batchelors savoury rice n beetroot salad mmmm x

Leigh13x said:
Ha ha made tandoori chicken, marinaded chicken in fromage frais n tandoori powder garlic n lemon was so yummy had it with half pack batchelors savoury rice n beetroot salad mmmm x

Delicious !!! I want some!!!

Leigh13x said:

Mmmm delicious !!! Would love to try some!

Hi all

Can i join in need friendly folk :) I love the philly with black pepper in a large mushroom as part of my cooked breakfast at the weekend.... mmmmmm

Why does my oh try to tempt me I was so good in tesco today avoided the crisp isle but he went off and brought back two huge bags of kettle chips my fav I must say but I put my bag back. I sat at the table watching him scoff the whole bag. I knew if I had a bag I would have eaten the whole lot to I'm very smug with myself for resisting temptation I sat and ate half a bunch of grapes instead. I hope the scales will be good to me on Friday as I have been naughty this week. I really want to get my half a stone this week only need half a pound but I bet I will put on. Done loads of body magic this week and more planned for the next few days so I hope it helps.

hi to the new ones joining not been on here long myself.

A wee 1lb loss to report tonight, half way to my November challenge x

Well done jc, it all adds up lol

Ive been good this week wud like a nice 2-3lb loss but havent been to the gym at all this week so its probably wishful thinkin lol x

I'm dying to start the 30 day shred but scared to as seemingly it slows the losses, I've got 5.5lb to lose until I get my 2 stone award hopefully ill get that before Xmas and then ill start it to tone a we bit x

Hi :) its my first week of slimming world! I've been doing 30 day shred this week, a bit dis-heartening to hear it has slowed some people's losses?

ndz said:
Hi :) its my first week of slimming world! I've been doing 30 day shred this week, a bit dis-heartening to hear it has slowed some people's losses?

Let me know how you get on, I'm sure you'll be fine as you've been doing it before it when you started SW x

Well done on the loss jc.
I jumped on the scales this morning to see 1lb up from weighin:( its now going to be a battle all day not to binge especially as my 3 year old wants to bake cookies today.

louise1982 said:
Well done on the loss jc.
I jumped on the scales this morning to see 1lb up from weighin:( its now going to be a battle all day not to binge especially as my 3 year old wants to bake cookies today.

Thanks Louise, and don't worry about what your scales say my weight changes between 3-4 lbs throughout the day. Just stick to plan and the pounds will disappear x

Back