need sw buddies apply within!

Thanks ladies! I've been really good this week so hoping for something off! I am on my monthly though so that may effect the loss?? I'm just cooking a lovely beef casserole for tea with lots of veg thrown in. I used a colmans beef casserole mix which works out as 2 1/2 to 3 syns for half the packet which I thought was pretty good!
Weigh in tomorrow....eek

My curry was lushhhhhhhhhhhh jc - but I wasted my money lol. I have IBS and it literally hit my stomach and then I had to run to loo. So may get a loss at WI next week after all lol

Hi I'm struggling this week to stay on track it's driving me mad all the Xmas food adverts and offers at the moment it's too tempting!! :(

My meals are all slimming world friendly but I'm battling to not pick at chocolate!! Argh ;(

Hoping for a loss come Tuesday! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am having the exact same problem, I am desperate to find something to substitute for my chocolate cravings! I've tried scan bran cakes in the past but didn't think they were very good, I've just had a go at another one and it was OK:

Chocolate cupcakes with strawberry jam

(makes 4)

2 scan bran - 2 syns
1 egg
1/8th tsp of baking powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder - 2 syns
2 tbsp sweetner
= 1 syn per cake

In a bowl add enough boiling hot water to the scan bran to be able to mush them up (drain off any excess), in a cup whisk up all the other ingredients, pour over the scan bran and mix together. Divide into 4 silicone cupcake cases, put on a microwavable plate and microwave for 2mins (depending on your microwave power).

I had mine with a tsp of strawberry jam each (1/2 syn per tsp), so this made them 1.5syns per cake, not too bad!

I will admit they aren't as good as the real thing though! :rolleyes:

Hello

Thank you so much for the recipe...I have some scan bran in the cupboard and am planing to give them a go....watch this space.

Tonight I had a cadburys highlights hot chocolate -it was yummy and only 2 syns per cup. Just pour in the powder and add water. Give them a go, you may find they curb your chocolate need :)

Have a good evening and thanks again xx

3.5lb off for me this week, makes up for 0.5lb gain last week. Now where's texty to update for me lol x

Well done on the weight loss girls :)
I lost 2.5 this week but weighed in later in the week so I'm not hopeful for another loss in 4 days time.

well done louise

jc ive updated the nov challenge for you - 1.5 short of your target well done x

It's really 2lbs cause you were sweet enough not to update my 0.5lb gain lol in happy with that though, just want to get my Xmas target xxx

Lol what gain i didnt hear that. Have you joined the Dec challenge ? If not would you like me to add you ( you know u wanna) lol how much for dec?

Lol what gain i didnt hear that. Have you joined the Dec challenge ? If not would you like me to add you ( you know u wanna) lol how much for dec?

Lol yes I've not even seen the December one put me down for 5lbs that's a big ask as I've got family coming from Canada but ill give it my best x

Go girl ill add you lol and good luck

Thanks could you update my Xmas one too x maybe sant will bring me a laptop or iPad then ill repay the favour, I really do appreciate it xxx

Hello ladies, well done on all your progresses, I haven't posted on here for a while - what a useless SW buddy!

Well I finally plucked up the courage to go and get weighed as it prompted me online that I hadn't been for 6weeks and to my great surprise I had lost 1lb! I am therefore still maintaining, which I am really pleased about, but if I am honest I know it is more by luck that good judgement at the moment. Realistically I am unlikely to get my head back in the game before Christmas however, so I will hopefully get back on it properly after Christmas :)

Back