need sw buddies apply within!

Hello ladies, well done on all your progresses, I haven't posted on here for a while - what a useless SW buddy!

Well I finally plucked up the courage to go and get weighed as it prompted me online that I hadn't been for 6weeks and to my great surprise I had lost 1lb! I am therefore still maintaining, which I am really pleased about, but if I am honest I know it is more by luck that good judgement at the moment. Realistically I am unlikely to get my head back in the game before Christmas however, so I will hopefully get back on it properly after Christmas :)

Well done jmck, I don't blame you to wait till after Xmas x

Ah, thank you :) How are you doing? x

1/2 a pound away from my 2stone, really pleased with that hopefully get a few last that before Xmas though can't promise anything over the festive period though I've got my sister, hubby and my 3 nephews coming over from Canada I dare say we'll be out a lot x

Ah that's brilliant, I'm really pleased for you :) I wouldn't worry too much over Christmas, sounds like you're going to be having lots of fun! I bet you could make them some SW meals and they wouldn't notice too - I made the KFC chicken the other night and it was yum x

Oh dear I've just made a big boo boo I've just sat here and munched my way through a huge bag of crisps. Over 40 syns. I was doing so very well this week to I've been 100 up till today I could just cry. I could really kick myself for doing it I just couldn't stop. It's my star week and the first day and I'm so hungry no free food in the house as am awaiting to go shopping. Oh we'll best be really good rest of today as weigh in on Thursday am. I'm so gutted as really wanted to do well this week only need a 3lb loss to get my stone and I so wanted it by Xmas but looking very unlikely now what a total wally I am

Just draw a line and get back in plan, you might just be able to claw it back. C'mon you can do this x

jc1976 is right, don't beat yourself up, we all fall off sometimes, it's the getting back on it that counts x
(if it makes you feel any better I have gained 2lb this week, so I need to get back on it too!)

Back