Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Chuffed, chuffed, chuffed.

WLR is working for me - or I'm working for it or something!;) 3lbs off since last Thursday! :):D:):D:):D:):):):):)

Bust, hips & neck have gone down, waist & thigh have gone up a little bit but i did some exercise yesterday and was retaining some water so not upset. Am now within the right body fat range for my age - should be between 21 & 33% and I'm 32% exactly down from 33.2% last week. BMI 28.5 down from 29 last week. It's dropping!

It does a nutrition report too; I'm supposed to have 55% carb, 15% protein, 30% fat and I HAD 57% carb, 15.5% protein & 27.5% fat so less fat than required! I'm amazed considering I still have choc every day! Also average of fruit & veg for 7 days was 5.0 exactly! (Must have been just under a few times for my 10.6 the other day to average everything out!)

Hope you're doing really well! How did you go with CDC?

Love xxx

Forgot to say - was 11,10 on Thurs 3rd Aug so have lost 9lbs in a fortnight by SSing 6 days then WLRing the rest! Woohoo!

YIPPEE

WELL DONE YOU - that's excellent news on all fronts!!!!!
As per my text, my CDC's scales showed a gain of 2.5lbs - impressed I was not! Had forgotten to have a wee, so after that it showed just a 1.25lbs gain - a tad depressing but I as I told you I did have a LOT of birthday cake at the weekend:eek:
Oh well, have to buckle down and get back to 100% SS, will be tricky this weekend as have family over again and it's the great Balloon Festival - the biggest food fest ever with all kinds of yummy food that I adore! Will just have to be extra vigilant and think of starting maintenance soon - boy, this last lot of weight is by far and away the hardest to lose!

Must go now and do some internet favour for my stepdad, will be on later -
WOOHOO - let's hear it for WLR,
A
xxxx:D

Hiya,

Pesky birthday cake! Don't worry hon... maintenance soon and you have 3 weeks of nose to grindstone to do SS before then. If you do decide to eat at the weekend you could keep an eye on it by doing the WLR trial 3 days?

Have just done 5 mins skipping & nearly killed myself - anyone that says it's easy is kidding themselves! (No I'm not an exercise freak - I bought some mini pringles packs & I only have enough cals for one if I do some exercise so I'm doing it gradually through the evening!)

Off to do some more,
Love xxx

Morning sweetie -

Well done re the skipping! It's a killer - boxers swear by it for getting into shape! All over exercise.

I am definitely going to SS for the next 3 weeks to get to 9st something so I can start Maint. when the kids go back to school (Sep 6) as I want to be well into maint. before holiday. The scales said 10.8 this morning so not far to go. Am resolved to SS over w/e - just have to be strong!!

Am at home waiting for freezer delivery right now, will go and sort out CD cupboard and get my stock spreadsheet all wizzy and up to date! Must do CDC modules too and there's always plenty of ironing to be done - no rest for the wicked eh?
Right off to persue Lakeland site for exciting things like splatter guards and freezer bags! (how sad am I?)
More later,
lots of love,
A

Getting stressy now

Arrgghh, still no freezer, the boy is rattling around the house bored rigid and I'm irritated cos I've paid for today's summer camp (£25) and am not using it as they don't open until 8am when the delivery might have come. There's no one I can get to sit here and open the door whilst I take him to camp so we're both tetchy at the mo.:mad:

Have done stock, spreadsheet etc. am now going to make boy lunch and then do some ironing!!!
Laters,
A

Hi hon,

Vaguely awake with a headache from hell. My Dad said exactly what I thought he would & I nearly hung up on him, Mum joined in too for a while but when I went hysterical & swore at her she calmed down & started asking how I was. She rang off to talk to Dad and ring me back, she said it was to let me get some sleep but it was blatantly to explain to Dad as he was still slamming doors etc. in the background.

Like I would voluntarily sit upside down attached to a fuel bomb!

(Minimins just got a few new trainee moderators including me, Roch, Kandy, Irene & Kam! Wow - 1 good thing to happen today!)

Talk later hon.

Love xxx

Still got headache but have also added a very sore neck to that, between my shoulder blades & in my hairline where it bends when I move my head back.

Have put on 2lbs to be 11,1 this morning which I'm less than chuffed about but I willingly put the stuff in my mouth so I can't complain! Have got a very low cal menu planned for today as damage control with lots of fruit & veg. I've got time to sort it before Thursday night though.

Dad's elected to get train home tomorrow, rather than me picking him up in his car. Well that's not exactly a surprise!

Need to dress, breakfast, sort washing, tidy up a bit, feed furries & get on with my Spanish. Not going to bother going out at all today, was going to go to Asda but carless can't, will wait & go tomorrow with Dad depending on what time he gets home. Hope it's quite early as we don't have much food in the house that he will like!

Hope you have a great balloon festival with your family and a great weekend!

Love xxx

Hope you feel better soon

Hiya,
Hope you feel much better soon - it could all have been a lot worse, hope you don't get any bad flashbacks.
As for your Dad, well - he's a bloke after all and at least he behaved how you expected he would!
Don't worry about the weight gain - it's water and just temporary, it'll be gone by next week!
Look after yourself today - you still need to take it easy!
Must go and hoover before family turn up - don't know about Balloon Festival as it's threatening great deluges of rain!
Taken car to garage this morning and got rattle sorted (exhaust needed clamping down or something) for free - phew bit of a result!
Scales said 10.7 dead this morning which is my lowest weight ever in the last 20+ years! Am def. going to SS down to 9st 7lbs and then do maintenance. Reckon it will take me to my 1st year anniversary tho - so 5 more weeks!!
Will text you later to see how you are, look after yourself,
much love,
A

Ebay & hospital

Hi
Just listed lots of bits & pieces which you might like.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZbakerfaQQhtZ-1

Lots of Freya bras & knickers all unworn & tagged, my unworn Chinese dresses that I bought in several sizes from China as I wasn't sure what size I was. Jeans won't fit you though hon - too big! The bras are also a little small at the mo but you don't know what size you'll be when you get to 9,7. Fantastic well done on the 10,7. Absolutely excellent.

My fruit & veg went by the wayside today - had brek at 10ish then spent 4 1/2 hours at A & E this afternoon with whiplash. They put me in a collar and taped me to the bed so they could do loads of x-rays & I now have co-codamol & diazepam. (Guy & Anita took me - Thank God!) Painkillers have kicked in now but I felt like death warmed up, worst part was we went at 2.30ish having none of us had lunch & got home around 7 feeling very dodgy. I ate & then promptly was very sick, unsure whether was tablets they gave me or dehydration/lack of food but in bed at 9.30 having spent an hour in the bathroom. Felt like a drunk teenager again which was very disconcerting having had no alcohol in weeks!

Am now up at a ridiculous time in the morning 'cos I can't sleep & can't take another of Mum's temazepan like yesterday as it'll react with everything else in my system! Neck doesn't hurt at all at the moment but I'll wait & see what it's like when the tablets all wear off, I have to take them for 3 days no matter what! Headache is just starting to creep back in right now. Am not allowed to drive anyway so can't hire a car for work. Mike is supposed to be picking me up Monday but I'll wait & see how today goes as the last 2 days have been crap!

Dad should get back mid afternoon so that's one good thing. Have done absolutely no Spanish so far so will try & do some asap. Starting to panic a bit.

Talk later hon. Shame about the weather for the balloons.

Love xxx

Aw hun,

Poor, poor you - are you in a lot of pain? Whiplash is horrid so I've heard and what a way to spend Saturday afternoon! Thank goodness that Guy and Anita were there to look after you. Why didn't the hospital spot the whiplash on Friday?
Do you really have to go to work tomorrow - it doesn't sound like you are up to it really? Oh, just remembered, Alison is on her hols isn't she? Bummer.

Hope your Dad is OK this afternoon and doesn't upset you by going on about the car. Men!!!!

Don't worry about the diet or the Spanish - they can both be started over tomorrow or whenever you feel able. AT least you've done a lot of the Spanish prep. You'll feel much better in a few days and will be able to tackle anything.

I'm going to sort out my new freezer now and listen to the Archers and then try and wrestle boy into clothes and then do a bit of shopping. I'm going to go to Wilkinsons for washing/laundry stuff as I think it's cheaper than Tesco and then have to go to Tesco for the boy's food - I've enough CD stock to last me for 5 weeks even if I don't get any customers!

I'll check in later, stay well,
lots of love,
A

Hi Irene

Hi Irene,
Thanks for your good wishes! It does feel great to be mentally breaking barriers - now I want to be 9 something on my scales - pref. 9.7 so I can start maintenance cos I'm quite bored of SSing now.
I did a long post to you a few days ago but the board lost it (bloomin' computers) and was saying well done on your weight loss - and how are you, Cat and your Mam all doing?

My first client was lovely - very easy to get on with but she doesn't want much contact from me - very much a turn up and drop the diet off kind of thing. I hope she's going to like it and get on with it - she told me she did CD years ago and got on with it and knows it works so fingers crossed! We agreed that I'd ring her tomorrow evening so I guess I'll find out more then! She hasn't got a computer so wasn't interested in learning about this site and the WeMITTS sisterhood!

Right, must go and bleach the floors down here again (cats massacred a bird this morning - feathers everywhere!!!! At least the dead rabbit was left outside yesterday!)

Stay strong and keep being a loser,
lots of love,
A

Hiya,

I didn't have whiplash on Friday, it came on at about midnight Friday night so they didn't miss it. I think I will try & have tomorrow off. Neck hasn't started to hurt again yet but every bone in my body hurts apart from that and I was like a zombie last night on the tablets. (Don't drink or operate machinery - Hah! I'll be lucky to have a conversation that makes sense!)

Was 11,0 this morning so heading back to 10s again. Could have something to do with barely eating anything all day then throwing up what I did eat!

Guy & Anita happened to ring to check on me just as the Doctors had rung back & told me to go to A & E, I was going to get bus but I'm glad I didn't as the drive was agony & I could barely walk by the time we left hospital. Strapped down my back & legs went to sleep so I was hanging off Guy & everything we passed to walk out. Was up from 2.45 to 5.20 this morning so feel a bit strange this morning too! (I got woken up by the squeal of tyres outside so I went & did a furry count and the ginger one didn't turn up! That's the problem with living on a main road. He was asleep between my feet when I woke up this time though!)

How is your Mam Irene? I know she was very poorly but then she was getting better I think. Thanks so much for all your good wishes over the last few days.

Better go & feed furries!
Love xxx

Just checked Aena & Dad's flight took off 3 mins early so he's on his way! Should be landing 12.55 so I will keep an eye on BAA in a couple of hours!

Edited to say: Go Monarch! he landed 20 mins early at 12.33 so he's back on the ground at Gatwick!

Last edited:
Fingers crossed

Hope all goes well with you and your Dad this afternoon and that he doesn't put his foot in it!
Not going shopping now but tomorrow instead. Will feed the boy lunch and then we're going to a local forest for a walk on their tree-top walk - hoping the rain holds off!
Hope your injuries heal fast and you feel much better really soon!
Lots of love,
A

Just rang Julian as the tablets are putting me to sleep. Have slept most of today & done no Spanish AGAIN. He said that I should stay home & he will ring me on Tuesday to see how I'm doing... Have rung Mike & got his answerphone to let him know what Julian said & how I am so he shouldn't turn up tomorrow morning to pick me up!

Dad's here but has hurt his back gardening so neither of us could even have a hug without hurting each other! He went through the whole accident process to make sure I'd contacted everyone properly!

Diet is back on straight & narrow - except I will be a tiny bit over (24 cals). Have just had a lemon Fanta then found out afterwards it's 165 cals a can! WTF! Won't be having that again any time soon!

Hope your tree top walk was lovely!

Love xxx

Hiya,
Glad all gone well with your Dad.
Thanks, tree top walk v. nice and the boy liked playing on the play equipment afterwards and I sat and talked to a woman who was with her niece and nephew whilst they all played together. My boy is such a funny little thing - I spied him talking to a younger boy (aged about 5) and at one point he thrust out his hand to shake hands with him as part of his introduction! Not something I've taught him!
Had some roast chicken for tea as haven't had AAM for ages and should really.
V. tired now so going to catch video of Corrie and then head to bed!
Hope you sleep alright and will, nice boss permitting, catch up tomorrow!
Lots of love,
A

Hiya,

Blimey - first chance for me to look at this today and I'm off to collect the boy in a minute!
Hope you are going from strength to strength and feeling better by the minute!
Will try and get on tonight, if not then definitely tomorrow!
Lots of love,
A

Back