Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Apologies

Hiya Honey,
Sorry not been ignoring you - just mega super busy - at work now and about to get caned if my nice boss catches me on here. Will def get on at home later - got my first CD customer - woohoo !!!

Well done re being in the 10s - 9stone is just around the corner!!!!!

Catch you later,
much love,
A
xxxx:D

Hiya,
Still 10,13. Have just checked my targets; starting at 11,0 and losing 2lbs per week on 1100 cal with WLR I should be 10,0 for the Sept. London meet and 9,12 when I go on hol. Pretty excited about that. Was fidgeting about still being 10,13 but I have until Thursday night/Friday morning for the first week of WLR to be over so I'm getting a bit ahead of myself wanting to lose another lb before that. I've now been in the 10s 3 days running - so far SSing I always dipped into the 10s then gave up as I wanted food so this is nothing short of miraculous and I don't feel even a tiny bit deprived. I can do this this time.

Thanks so much for all the encouragement & good luck to A for your new client! Yeay!

Better do some Spanish as I have been incredibly lazy this weekend & frittered away one of my precious 5 weekends before my dissertation is due! 1 month exactly today until the due date!

Love xxx

Reactions: AKB
Morning!

Hiya Anja,
Lovely to chat last night - it was better than retyping my screed which I lost courtesy of Norton Internet Security!

Well done re weight stabilisation - calm down re not losing everyday - you are eating after all, it's not going to be like SSing where losing most days is pretty much the norm! I was 10.10.4 this morning which is good considering the cake fest of the weekend! Really struggled yesterday to do SS but managed just by the skin of my teeth! I've got 3 weeks exactly to lose what I can before starting maintenance on 6th Sept. Or I might continue until 22nd Sept and then do maint. as that will be exactly 1 year on CD. Hmmm decisions, decisions. What do you think?

Hope you get on ok with the Spanish - I know you like working under pressure but do some now and get it over with - you want that double first don't you!

As for my first client - am building up to be a whole bag of nerves already - I'll be a gibbering wreck come tomorrow evening! I can tell I'm getting worked up as my list making has kicked back in - big time!! My business cards arrived this am and look v. professional so at least don't have to worry about that!

Arrghh - more work's arrived, must go,
catch up later,
much love,
A

Hiya,

Hmm... Losing on SS every day? I must have been doing it wrong!;) (That'd be the food then!)

You'll be great with your new Client - you couldn't be more qualified to help her! You know exactly what she wants & how to do it! I would try & decide which date I wanted to go up to now; counting down to it then deciding to do another fortnight would be very depressing! If it was me I would do the earlier date so that you're further through maintenance for when you're on hol! Will prob make it easier.

Have been studying geography (in English) all morning - clarity will help me link it all together! I've got 7 A4 sides on impact on water resources by humans - probs & advantages; drought, flooding, erosion, over farming, desalination, desertification, pollution - air, water, nuclear, pesticides, sewage disposal, conservation, deforestation, hydro electric power etc. You get the picture!

Have gone 24 cals over today but have a yummy menu planned; 2 weetabix + banana, salad, pot salad, coleslaw, quorn ham, grapes + mini aero lunch, dinner - home-made tomato veg pasta, raspberries, ww pineapple yoghurt & cadburys fudge. Total 1124 cals! 4 litres water and 10.6 portions of fruit & veg! Kind of blows the 5 a day out the water!

Anyway back to my essay plan! I've probably got more than 2000 words in English already but making a coherent essay out of too much information could be fun!:confused::eek:

Take care
Love xxx

Mmmmm, your diet sounds delicious

You must be eating our 5 a day for fruit and veg too! Sounds nice and I'm looking forward to eating such nice food soon.

How's the Spanish coming along, done your allocated number of words already?

I've sorted out ready for tomorrow - just need my delivery to turn up! Just have to pack my CDC bag and put it ready in the car. Bless you for your confidence in me - hope I live up to it. Am going food crazy at the moment - maybe it's a good job my stock isn't here as right now I could eat the lot. Don't know what's wrong with me, it's not TOTM or anything but I just want to eat and eat and eat. I'm resisting so far but will probably have to run and hide upstairs soon. Might just have to look out sports bra and bounce away on my rebounder - anything to avoid troughing!!!!

Right, am going to call my Ma and see if her bloke can deliver on his promises to get me local press articles or if he's just all p!ss and wind - more than likely!!

Good luck with the Spanish, keep your fingers crossed that I can survive the kitchen cupboards tonight!

Lots of love,
A

Hiya,
Well I'm having real trouble with the cupboards tonight too! (Instead of being 24 cals over I'm now 206 but I suppose that's still only 1306 and hardly that bad for my diet. Am now hiding upstairs to stop from going off the rails. Have got the munchies BIG TIME tonight but resisting like crazy!) Will go to bed in a min and it will all look better in the morning. Have not even made my packed lunch as I don't trust myself near food right now & don't fancy what I had planned. Will go do WLR and drool over imaginary food instead & then go to bed!

Essay still not started - am planning - my mind map looks like a spider's web - everything's linked but once done & sorted I will know my order for my essay and can actually start writing. Preparation has taken me about 4 hours today!!!!!!! Should get lots done the next few days as Julian fishing for 3 days & Mike has barely done a stroke of work this week, I'm not expecting him to start now!

Hope your rebounding is going well. I will prob swim tomorrow night or Thursday morning. Have been on the pool website looking when they open & when the lane swimming is. (The b$ggers have stopped the early morning outside pool swimming so I'm gutted - now open from 9am - 10pm and after work I can't often be bothered). Right lazy moo!

Have been typing this for ages but Mum & Dad rang in middle.

Night night hon!
Love xxx

Arrghhhh,
the kitchen cupboards are calling me like Sirens, if I had wax, I'd stuff my ears up like Odysseus!!!!
Have escaped with just one bar too many passing my lips :eek: windy night forecast - sorry TMI.

Am just printing out my poster thingies to take to my Mum's tomorrow - she's going to watch the boy whilst I see my client (more professional than having him tag a long). As my Mum works in a hospital she's going to plaster the notice boards with my posters (don't know if it's a wise move as half of the hospitals she deals with are Psychiatric ones!!)

Then have to find her and her fella somewhere to go on Sat night as their neighbour is having a noisy party and he will be depressed as his daughter is getting married the day before and he's not wanted at the wedding - long, complicated and ultimately boring story.

So, off to printing, laminating, web research and dashing to the loo of course!
Hope you have a good evening, night's sleep and a good day tomorrow!
Lots of love,
A

Good luck Ailsa with your first client. You'll be great and such an inspiration.

And Anja you are doing very well foodwise and Spanishwise

Irene xx

Irene Helloooooo

Hi Irene,
How are you doing - brillo for being well and truly in the 15s now the 14s are just around the corner - keep going....
Meant to tell you that Harry Potter isn't finished (worse luck) just stopped temporarily as we read thru his Roald Dahl collection - we started Matilda tonight (I love it so don't mind reading it at all - in fact sometimes he's already asleep and I just carry on cos I want to read the next bit!)
How's your Mam and Cat - is she still doing CD?, afraid I've not had much time lately to catch up with threads and the new DH site is just plain confusing so I've kinda given up!
Must go and find a hotel for Saturday,
keep well and lots of love,
A

Helloooo again Anja

Well, you've not entirely blown it have you??? 1300 cals is still v. respectable! Must be something in the weather making kitchen cupbaords everywhere sing!
Didn't do any rebounding - hopeless slacker that I am!
Still printing out these poster thingies and then have to laminate them. Just realised that in my "now" pics I'm wearing a see thru shirt and a red bra - not a nice look! Oh well it'll give the local nutters a good laugh if nothing else!
Right, I'm off to bed via Google and lastminute.com.
Sleep tight,
catch up tomorrow, nice boss permitting!
Lots of love,
A

Hiya,

I was a good girl & went straight to bed after my last post. I even got up at 6am to go swimming....... then realised how tired I still was and went back to bed. Must have been knackered as I slept from 10 - 8 with a brief get out of bed at 6!

VERY quiet today as Mike called in sick this morning so just me & Alison. Have been dossing a little bit, well a fair amount actually!

Julian left me a little work so I suppose I ought to do some of it! Back on later.

Still 10,13 this morning but saw 10,12 each time before it flicked up to 10,13.

Love xxx

Morning

Nice boss is occupied with visitor and my pc is going slow as it's doing so much processing so feel OK at typing on here!
Wow, you must have been tired to sleep so long. Do you feel better for it?

I was up early to wash hair etc and have decided to have it all cut off to a short bob - more manageable and cheaper than £120 per time for the perm and we won't even mention the products costs! Also easier to manage etc for cycling/swimming etc and I def want to get more active.
My sister-in-law has her best mate cut their hair (she is a qualified h/d) so we'll go over there one night after school and get cropped too! Much cheaper than a salon!

My scales said 10.8.9 this morning - will check back in a min and see what I was this time last week - the lowest I got to was 10.7.1 which I think was last Friday but I didn't post it as you were quite down about yours!

Am going to my CDC's tonight - not for weigh in but to collect my first stock order -(she's at home - I'm not) - hope it arrives OK, my contact with Cambridge has been uninspiring of late - blank CDs sent in business kit, phones not being answered - hope this is just holiday cover problems and not the norm!

Well, must get on, have a fun day,
love,
A

Hiya,
Still feel tired today - maybe I'm overtired. Can't see me swimming today but hopefully I can get my swivel disc & weights out & put Keane on tonight... I'm so damn lazy at the moment but I factored exercise into my diet today so I need to do some or change my food plan!

Bob sounds good, I always have one as my hair looks lanky the longer it gets. Have got voucher for free one; Shape water has special labels on at the mo, need 2 bottles/points & then check website www.hairgroup.co.uk to see where nearest salon is & send tokens in to get freebie. I'm aiming to send them in & get mine cut between dissertation & hol but since I haven't sent off yet who knows!

Post yours even when I'm whinging - it'll help me pick myself up & dust myself off rather than reaching for food. I'm soooo pleased for you. I know I've got at least a fortnight before 10,8 but I also know I'll get there!

Good luck with the Cambridge stuff tonight.

I have just finished the stuff Julian left for me & backed up his, my machine & Mike's so have literally nothing except Spanish (& the Daily Mail) to keep me occupied this afternoon! (Will do Alison's on Monday as she's on hol next week - motorbiking in Bavaria).

Off to do Spanish - will check in at lunch.
Love xxx

Hiya,
Just got back from trip to Tesco with nice boss (what an exciting life I lead!) where I bought a few bits and bobs and got my blood pressure checked for free! Officially it's 112/72 with a pulse rate of 52 so I'm most definitely healthy! The last time I had it checked (about 5 years ago) it was 130/80 which is still apparently healthy too. So, ya boo s^cks to anyone who says a VLCD isn't good for you!
Glad you like the hair idea, I feel that now I have a body I don't have to hide I don't need to make my hair my crowning glory - wierd huh?! Also, it's a lot of work, cost and I'm always frightened of picking up cooties via the boy from the unwashed at his school! Still have itchy head so bought metal lice combs today as the plastic one I use religiously on him snapped into a gazillion pieces whilst trying to drag it thru my curls this morning. Don't think I've got any but am completely paranoid about it now!
Ooops, better go, I spy visitors!
L8s,
Love,
A

Yippee, 4 boxes of stock arrived at my CDC's, going to collect shortly!
Wish me luck and keep your magic fingers crossed for me tonight at about 6:30 please!!!! I need to impress, hope she likes me and we can get along!
Stomach churning already at the thought of it!
Will update you later,
Lots of love,
A

Hiya,
Mike rang again - definitely not in at all today but we can go at 5 so we will!

Consider magic fingers crossed!

Need yours crossed tomorrow evening at 6 for my WI. Probably won't bother going back to WW as I have no respect for the woman and obviously was doing it wrong as I gained 3 weeks in a row. Intending to skip & twist/tone tonight in front of tv instead of swimming. Cals from skipping are better anyway!

Got to go. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love xxx

Hiya,

Glad everything's going well.

I ache quite well today and think I am retaining water due to exercise last night. Was 10,13 this morning but a few glimpses of 11,0 rather than 10,12. Interesting to see what this evening's WI will be; was 11,4 last Thursday so want 11,2 tonight dressed evening weight. (I was 11,3 last night in pyjamas after dinner & 4.5 litres of water so should be do-able!)

Have got coloured pencils & pens to do my A3 dissertation plan properly. I feel like a kiddy at school but if I don't do +s and -s in diff. colours I'll get lost. Should then know where to start (deforestation is my best guess) and work round the plan from there, with an intro & conclusion that are relevant. (It was going to be A4 but I've got too much info, it looks cluttered & too complicated!) I also have to do a 6 min tape expanding on my essay & touching on points not mentioned in writing so I need to work out from plan which ones I will go into in essay & which on tape!

Sent off my coupons for the hair/beauty treatment as I spotted it could take up to 30 days for them to reply so should be perfectly timed.

Better get on with my plan while my head's in the right place!

Good Luck to both of us for tonight's WIs!
Love xxx

Well, what a strange day today has turned out to be so far!

The boy forgot his swim shorts for camp so rather than go home I went to Dunnes and bought a pair for £1 - result and ended up also buying 2 long sleeved Ts, a pair of combat trousers and 2 matching jacket/trousers (1 blue, 1 black) all for me, for £29!!!!!! Have already got a pair of the trousers (fully lined and everything but too big now in a 14) so know they are good quality etc but they were being sold for £3 each pair and a matching jacket for a fiver!!! Wow - both brother's weddings outfits solved for less than £20.

Then came into work, ready for another day at the coalface doing the same old, same old when a stranger from foreign fields turns up and I'm suddenly doing some quite interesting stuff for him, then another lovely colleague turns up and we blether away about another job and it's now nearly 3 o'clock and I'm no further down my workload than I was at 10 o'clock this morning! And of course, I'm now slipping further behind typing away to you!

In an hour and a half I'm off to collect the boy and go to my CDCs - scales won't be good for me today - said 10.8.8 this morning -0.1lbs lighter than this time last week - hmmmm, birthday cake is the food of the devil!

Oh and in the middle of all this the heavens open and we are almost flooded like something from Noah's time!

Hope you are having a good day and cracking on with the Spanish! Good news re the hair thing - I went thru mine last night (it took 2 hours so no rebounding - oops!) with 3 very fine toothed combs and found nothing - phew!! But I'm still getting it cut, I can always grow it again if I don't like it short.

Hope your aches have dissipated and will keep my magic fingers crossed for you tonight - thanks for crossing yours yesterday, all went well as you know!

Have a super rest of today,
Lots of love,
A

Crossing fingers for you now hon, will try to get on tonight - am at home tomorrow am waiting for new freezer deliv. so will def. be on then!
Lots of love,
A

Back