Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Cheers Kam, bit of a sickener - the boy v. upset but seems fine now! How he sleeps (or doesn't) tonight will tell how he really feels.
She was lovely cute cat - tiny little dainty thing, jet black with Siamese features.
Special needs cat is lumpen great thing, frightened of his own shadow and with few redeeming features - bless him.

It turns out that Aoife may have met her maker, not at the wheels of a car as 1st thought, but courtesy of the fiesty cockerels over the road. I'm collecting her tomorrow and my gardener is coming to bury her for me. I wonder if my neighbour will fly his Union jack at half mast (yes it's a very "peculiar" village I live in - a bit like Royston Vasey in lots of ways.....)

Hey hon,

Just a quickie as this is costing a fortune!

So sorry to hear about Aoife. Will catch up properly when I get home.

Just spent 2 days down south with Ann & Michael which was lovely. Failed to see the Alhambra unfortunately as it was fully booked when we got there. Spent 7 hours driving yesterday so will be doing NOTHING for the rest of today to let the leg cramps & exhaustion pass! (I'm such a drama queen!)

Better get dressed, taking Mum to Church.

Take care & talk soon,
Love Anch xxx

Hi Irene and Anja,
Absolutely no bleedin' idea! It's all gone very quiet on the LoveIt! front again - now they've got the form signed and I can't accept offers of more from elsewhere - fume!
Oh well, can't miss what I've never had! As i've never even read a copy and don't plan to any time soon I could already have been in it - 'cept I've had no dosh!

Seems as tho' Aoife wasn't despatched by a cockerel but by the wheels of a probably speeding motorist. As she was oft seen sitting in the middle of the road glaring at cars with a "come on if you think you're hard enough" stare it was all pretty inevitable I guess. She was buried with more speed than ceremony on Friday night - hopefully the boy's uber religious phase is passing (I've nothing against relig - am actually quite pro it meself - but it's unlikely to make him rich and consequently me have a pampered old age so am currently encouraging the more lucrative career ideas like "Lego Designer" or "cattery owner" LOL).

Been over to Peterborough today to visit bro and family and take his poorly wife out to the shops - she's got some mystery bug that's knocked her for 6, poor love. Anyway, 4 jumpers, 1 coat and a gilet later I'm home and trying to cajole boy into bed!
Must go and de-fur iron as Majorca friend is bringing her ironing over for me to do - in exchange for cold hard cash - yes, I'm touching rock bottom financially so am now taking in ironing - it seems easier than selling my body :D - I guess when I'm sitting firmly on rock bottom I can always do phone sex at the same time as ironing for cash - multi tasking and doubling my earning in style!!!

Hope you are having a luvverly holiday Anch - enoy it in style, you've earned it!

Lots of love to all,
A
xxxx:D

Hi AKB!

I'm sure I've seen someone post on here today that they have seen you in Love it magazine?..... I'll try and find the thread and bump it into the new posts for you...

Love

Oh! The journalist from LoveIt! said they'd read what they were going to print over the phone to me and make sure I was happy before they printed it!
I don't read any newspapers/magazines (if it's not on Radio4 news it doesn't exist) and only buy the odd newspaper so as to have paper for setting the fireplace.

If you can find the link, that'd be great - cheers! Hmmmm.... where's my money??? - Xmas is coming and all that - maybe now would be a good time to let the boy know that Santa ain't real - a bit less of the "it won't cost you anything Mummy - Father Christmas buys it" wouldn't go amiss right now.

Byeeeee,
A

I've missed it but huge congrats hon!

Can somebody please keep me a photocopy of the article?

Thanks.

(Not up to much today, trying to clear the garden of leftover concrete from having the new path done... & tidying up below the house in the underbuild with the aid of new shelving!) Going to Javea tomorrow after Mum goes to Bible study group & I go round the shops... lovely seaside town. Need to ring our favourite restaurant in a min to see if they're open at lunchtime! (Have so far put on about 6lbs on, standard morning weight is varying but generally 11,2 so not too worried!)

Better go!
Well done again. Love to Irene & Cat too!

Love xxx

Great minds think alike!

Irene, I bought Anja a copy too today - but not to worry I'll save it to frighten my new clients!
Isn't it frightful - and they're not my legs!!! Plus I never used the word "explode" talk about journalistic license!

Arrgghhh, anyway after the day I've had it's not even worth thinking about.

I had my Personal Development Review with my lovely boss which went really well right up to the part where he said "I feel personally let down my you..." :eek: :eek: :eek:
My copious hours on here and DHH have not gone un-noticed and whilst he appreciates I've not neglected work as such, he feels I've abused his good nature. Big gulps and much shamefacedness from me - he's got me bang to rights here and has given me the rope with which I have duly hung myself! Yikes, and he's such a nice boss too - if he'd ranted and raved I would have preferred it, but he's just made me feel like a right heel!

So anyway, from this day forward no more Miniminning during work time, especially as we are looking to cut costs and are a tad under worked at the moment so our dept could easily lose me and still cope. Not a good time to be caught shooting myself in the foot!

To make amends I'm now going to prepare a witness statement and get ready for an interview with super perv of the 1st order tomorrow.
Bit of a shame really that my office details were published in Police mag (at his suggestion I might add but it didn't seem a good time to remind him of this;) ) and desperate dieters keep ringing me at work and I've got a week's worth of stuff to take to my 1st work recruit tomorrow - at this rate we'll have to meet in the lavs or somesuch - most professional NOT!

Ho hum, another new client tomorrow after work too and all day Wednesday in Liverpool so must crack on.

Love to all
Yours in penance,
A

And how are you Ailsa? I've been wearing your tops with the lovely pictures on this week and they are lovely and warm. Everyone's been saying how good they look.
Irene xx

Hi Irene,
I'm grand thanks for asking. FFF has done brilliantly as I knew she would. I'll leave her to trumpet her success. I'm glad you like the tops - I told you they'd fit soon enough! In a wee while they'll be too big!
I'm missing the forum like mad but can't afford to upset nice boss any further! Am off to Birkenhead tomorrow, had 4 clients today (3 brand new ones - how lucky I am) and just got to sort out one friend's pc before finishing his sister's ironing before I collapse in a heap ready to be up at 5am tomorrow!
I hope my mother is able to come tomorrow - she left here earlier clutching a copy of LoveIt and threatening to give herself a hernia from laughing so much - hmmmppphhhhh:eek: I'm just thinking of the money:)

Hope all is well with you, sniff the sea air for me please!
Lots of love to you and Cat,
Ailsa

I bought 3 copies of the magazine yesterday and even opened it in the shop to show the assistant (we know her well) and I was so proud to be able to say 'she's my friend' Then went to mams and she kept looking at the magazine and your pics too. Gave Cat her copy and then I've got the one for Anja.
Understand you've got to keep the boss happy.

Btw what was Slaley Hall like? Will I find it too posh?
Irene xx

Ah bless you Irene - I bet you didn't howl with laughter like my Mother - talk about hyena!
Slaley Hall v. v. posh but service cr@p and food not good! But then my Mum is very fussy but even my laid back "I'm having a baby and am totally blissed out" sister lost the plot with them when they tried to charge her twice for food that had been sent back more than once and was never even eaten!
All fur coat and no knickers in my opinion. Holiday Inn at Washington was way better!
Must dash....
A

Back