Need to be serious this time

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by travis88, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. travis88

travis88 New Member

Hello! I've been having weight issues for awhile now but never did much about it. However recently I learned that the way my weight is proportioned is damaging my back. So definately need to work on losing weight. It is all proportioned on my abdomen and thighs so puts strain on my lower back. I've been trying a variety of various things but nothing seems to impact these areas. I can't do many high velocity excersises due to my back in this condition but any help would be greatly appreciated, equipment or regimines. and I hope to reach my goals with everyone ^^. I've tried it solo before, but a community feels so much better

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bobwillbethin

Bobwillbethin Full Member

good luck hun

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi.

I take my diet a day at a time. I have a lot to lose and can't look at the whole total as I'd put myself off instead I concentrate on taking small steps and aim for 7 lb off as mini targets.

And the encouragement and support on here is wonderful

Irene xx

5. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    good luck travis!!!

~Silence~

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.