Need to CD again.......

NooNoo1970

but I just dont know if I have the same resolve not to eat!

I lost 3st 3, last april to july....stopped and gained some...then lost it again for my wedding in march this yr and then I have gone 100% to pot and have gained it all back...and then some!!!!:argh:
I am now the heaviest I have ever been and I hate they way I look, all the rolls of fat that I have again and the fact that none of my clothes from last yr fit at all!!!:cry:

I know this diet works..literally within weeks...but have I got the same determination and resolve that I had first time round...can I realistically do this again????

I so need to get some weight off...I promised myself I would never end up at my old weight again...let alone being even heavier!!!!!

HELP is it possible to do it again!!?????............and acheive a great loss again?
a very p*ssed off and depressed Lou X

Hi hun. It is possible to do it again, your head has to be in the right place though. If you REALLY want it, then you will do it. Only you can do it, and if you really want to do it, then you will. You have been there before, you know its hard at the start, and you know the results once you get that first week under your belt. You CAN do it if you really want to. Good luck hun xxx

Thanks honey X

well after posting on here I have just bitten the bullet and emailed CDC!
asking if she will have me back...even though I have done a complete flop on my weight loss and had a spectular weight gain!!!!

Thanks for the support...BTW your grandaughter is gorgeous!!!

Lou XX

Hi Lou,

Welcome back and of course you can lose it again!

Sometimes we have to slip back to remind ourselves why we don't want to be fat in the first place.

Love Mini xxx

Of course you can do it again (or I'm in trouble too!!).

I agree that your head needs to be in the right place!

You know the drill - lots of water, hot baths and earlier nights!

Good Luck

Ails xx

Thanks Lou re granddaughter, I love her to bits, and she is my reason for fighting at the moment.

Glad you made the call, weight can be such a issue at times, and dictate so much in our lives. Other times it doesn't matter, but at the end of the day only you can decide. Life is too short for regrets, and we only go this way once. Let's make the best of it hey hun xxx

Hi Lou

Welcome back my old bride to be buddy:D

You sound soooo determined and it would seem that your head is in the right place too. Which we all know is the key to this diet:rolleyes:

Like you I have been farting around and not concentrating since the wedding and so far I have gained 1 stone back...This doesn't sound like too much I know but it is a slippery slope I am on!. I am off to see my cdc tonight and going back to SS for a while. I also gave away all my "big" clothes so my smaller clothes are now snug:p

We know that this diet works and we CAN do this again.

So heres to a slim christmas for both of us.

Good luck with your new cd journey (notice I didn't use the negative "re-start":D). I am sending you lots of hugs and postive vibes and I am with you every step of the way - SS tomorrow onwards for me.

Take care and keep drinking the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Back