Need to change class...Is this poss?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Topper78, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

I rejoined class last week but due to a change in shift patterns will now find it difficult to get to the class I joined. Is it possible to transfer to a more convenient class and if so do I just go to the new class and explain the situation or do I have to rejoin another class? Hope this makes sense x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Nah just as long in same week just go along to new class and explain where you were and that this class is more suitable and that should be it, i did this from morning to an evening one and had no probs what so ever

good luck :D

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

It's no problem at all, out of courtesy though I'd let your old consultant know you won't be coming any more and I'd ring the new one to let her know you will be coming. You don't have to do this though, I just like to let people know to expect me!!

5. dagbird2001

dagbird2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st1lb
    Current Weight:
    27st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I changed class for a different reason, i found the consultant at the othr one only interested in her big losers and getting more and more people through the door, i felt uncomfortable, and hated that class, so i moved to another one where the teacher is fab.
    xx

6. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you work shifts you can chop and change anyway, so long as you put it on your form. No-one will mind :)

7. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    as long as you have your book you can go to any class,even if you go on holiday (not that is take my book on holiday lol)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.