need to change my life

nicnocks

Hey everyone, im sort of a lurker lol. Ive decided that tomorow i need to get back on sw plan. Im having some rotten luck at the moment in all areas of my life generally and need to try change it. I just cant stop eating all the time im talking major binges and drinking at the weekends , i feel like my life is spiralling out of control. I have failed my exams at college. I have resits i can take though.Im so disorganised in the house its untrue. I just need to make some changes and change my life. I don't feel as though i can talk to friends about this. Dont mean to depress everyone xxx

Good luck with the plan

Just take each day at a time. Xx

Welcome to SW it's so great for restoring control in your life and will help with that "out of control" feeling. I felt the same that my week was an endless cycle of eating and drinking. Coupled with feeling far too big to feel comfortable meant that a controlled plan was the best way forward. Good luck on the plan! :) x

Well done for this positive move to start the plan. This is the first step to sort out your life. You will find more energy and self-esteem very very soon. Good luck with your journey, we will meet you on the way!!!!

hey thanks for all the support, today is my day 1 and ive decided i'm also going to cut out alcohol too as that is the thing that usually sends me off track. Going to have a green day today, then ill mix things up, may have an ee tomorow then a red the next day and so on.

Back