Green Days Need to clear summat up!!

Because red/green days work on a different process, 1/3 superfree with extra easy is to ensure that you limit how much you eat, however personally if im doing red or green days I still add the 1/3 superfree

I'm veggie & I alternate between Green & EE but whichever plan I'm on I make sure I eat 1/3, as said above it limits everything else, plus it automatically encourages you to eat more fruit/veg.

You should still be eating superfree but it's not as absolutely essential to the plan as it is on EE because you're already limiting what you eat by only using any meat as a HEX or syns thus limiting how much you have.

Its still not a good idea to eat enormous mountains of pasta, potatoes etc - you should still be eating fruit & veg - but its less strict that every meal must be 1/3 full of it.

I'm veggie & I alternate between Green & EE but whichever plan I'm on I make sure I eat 1/3, as said above it limits everything else, plus it automatically encourages you to eat more fruit/veg.

Yeah I do mostly Green but I still eat 1/3 SF at most meals, more than that in fact. Many of my meals are 100% superfree! :D

When I started on Jan we started off as a brand new group new location. Since everyone was new we have only had ee explained to us. Would be very greatful if someone could explain the rules of the green and the red to me as I don't really understand them after reading my food optimizing book. Maybe there's a link to another thread if I'm asking a duplicate question? Any help would be really appreciated, time to mix things up to see if I can boost my loss x

When I started on Jan we started off as a brand new group new location. Since everyone was new we have only had ee explained to us. Would be very greatful if someone could explain the rules of the green and the red to me as I don't really understand them after reading my food optimizing book. Maybe there's a link to another thread if I'm asking a duplicate question? Any help would be really appreciated, time to mix things up to see if I can boost my loss x

Basically:
- on Red all lean meat is free but carbs have to be HEXed/synned (ie potatoes, pasta, rice, beans/peas/pulses)
- on Green the opposite - the carbs are free but all meat has to be synned/HEXed
- On both Red and Green you get TWO HEXAS and TWO HEXBs instead of just the one of each
- the Superfree rule is less stringent (but still imortant)

Hayley3012 said:
That sounds like I could have weetabix for breakfast and a wholemeal bread sandwich for lunch :) thanks for taking the time to explain x

Its brilliant having 2 HE's, I'd be lost without them.... 1 just isn't enough for me! I usually have a Kellogg's Fibre Plus bar and bread as mine, I love poached egg, toast and beans for breakfast, really filling!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back