Total Solution Need to do it!

well done on your 1 stone, superb feeling hey?!

Well done little owl 1 stone in 2 weeks i bet you are really pleased xx:)

Don't need to eat at all, not hungry, but have 'want to eat' syndrome....or more likely 'want to eat a lot syndrome...'....better think of something to do instead !

Good afternoon Littleowl.

Wow well done! 1 stone in 2 weeks is amazing :hug99: xx

Hi - thanks!...just got in from work, a mere 15 hour day...tired, having a glass of wine...no food tho

Really tired today, had a walk but am falling asleep so have decided I need a food day...back to it tomorrow..

Being very tired from long work days has always been a trigger for me to eat and eat, today has been one of those days.....managed to not stuff my face with rubbish but have eaten quite a lot but I knew at times I would. I also know that I will get better at not doing this, exante is teaching me that I don't need to eat as much so am happy with that....back to it tomorrow :)

This weekend is the first time I have felt hungry on exante, so had food yesterday and today, next weigh in will be Sat....

Don't worry too much about the eating, you are doing a lot physically. I've eaten sometimes (well, quite often lately) but stick to low carb or no carb if possible and I don't think I've come out of ketosis at all. Anyway, once you work out what's best for you and your lifestyle it all becomes a bit easier. Hope you're managing today ok :Dxx

Good morning Littleowl, I agree with Namaste that if you find you do need to eat to up your energy levels, then try to stay low carb where possible. It won't do any damage then and will make it much easier to stay on track (in ketosis) :hug99: xx

Hi, thanks you both :) Stuck to it today, knew I would as I'd told myself I knew that at times I would need some food x

Well done on your losses littleowl, that's excellent! :)

Thank you Miss P :)

I weighed myself on Mon am after eating 2 meals this w/e and was astonished to see I had gone up 6lbs!! Thankfully that has all gone now but have only lost 1lb this week in reality...next weigh on Sat.

Well done you! (that's 24 sausages lol!!) :)

Well done little owl!! Keep going!! xxx

Half a tin of tuna and a piece of chorizo today as well as 3 exante....glad it was only that, just want to eat

Back