Need to do this for many reasons!

Ktdd18

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and like the idea of posting my diary to share where I'm at and how I'm doing and hopefully keepme on track.
I have been checking out the recipes and have a list of things to try. I did the mushy pea curry sauce last night and served it with fish and chips (cooked in the actifry). It was good but I found it a little hot so will reduce the spice a little next time. I also made scotch eggs with the cous cous coating. I don't like scotch eggs and oh and ds said the coating was a little too crunchy. Today I'm making Beef Stroganoff in the slow cooker and will also have a go at SW KFC chicken for packed lunches tomorrow. (I'm on holiday from work this week so can try out a few different things.)
Food Diary for today
B - Honey Nut Shreddies with banana and skimmed milk (HEA and B)
L - out with mum to the Toby Carvery. Will ask for veg with no added oil but will have small yorkie and gravy (6 syns)
D - will be late tonight as I'm at class and don't get home until after 8. Small portion of Beef Stroganoff with rice and lots of super free veg.
Snack on fruit and maybe Mullerlight yoghurt if needed.

1/2lb on at wi last night. I was really fed up but it has just made me more focussed for this week.
Food Diary for Today

B - Melon, mango and pineapple with mullerlight yoghurt.
L - Pasta salad with mackerel in tomato sauce
Berries with WW yoghurt
D - Stir fry with prawns,chicken and noodles
Berries with meringue and WW yoghurt (3 syns)

HEA - Milk for drinks
HEB - 2 Hi Fi light bars

Thursday 6/9/12

B - melon with ff fromage frais
L - home made leek and potato soup with 3 Ryvita wholegrain topped with 2 Dairylea light triangles and cherry tomatoes (HEA and B)
D - peanut curry with rice and green beans (4 1/2 syns)
berries with yogurt

Friday 7/9/12

B - berries with ff fromage frais
S - banana
L - soup (as yesterday) with bns and sweet potato chips
D - SW kebab in wm pitta bread with syn free chips, beans and salad
SW carrot cake (1 syn)
S - kit kat (5 1/2 syns)

HEA - milk for drinks
HEB - Asda w/m pitta bread
Total syns 6 1/2

Hi, just thought I'd drop in and see how you were getting on?

Back