need to do this :(:(

ballerina1994

I am restarting slim and save I did start in November but completlely lost hope as I switched from Cambridge diet to slim and save (lost 2.4 stone on Cambridge and have now put it back on) also put on an extra 6 pounds on top of that too , I am so deeply depressed I don't want to leave my house because I am so fat I feel absolutely disgusting, so I am going to start tomorrow ( starting weight 16st 9.5 pounds) all I want to know is do you think it is possible to loose 4 and a half stone by the end of july (31st) I know people are going to say don't rush and I don't intend to rush as I want to lose more than 4 and a half ( about 7 stone to reach healthy bmi) but it is my 21st birthday and I haven't been out since my 17th BIRTHDAY due to how unhappy I am about my weight. im sick of hiding away and all my friends not bothering because I feel so anxious going out, id love to go out for one night on my 21st I just need that motivation to know that it is possible :( xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun how are you getting on? Did you start? I'm starting tomorrow and need a buddy!!!

hey I didn't start as ive been ill with the flu!!!! I am starting tomorrow too and really could do with a buddy aswell let me know how you get on tomorrow xx

Going ok today Hun 2 shakes down and determined! I know week one is like hell for some so I'm expecting tomorrow to be awful! Lol have my daughter at home for one more week so with her and poppy who's 7 months I'm seeing food all day! But it's going well!!

I hope you are feeling much better today ballerina and are starting the diet plan. I think anything is possible and if you stick to the diet then who knows, you may get to your goal but they do say that it averages out to around a stone a month but on there Forum page I have read that someone once lost a stone in a week! I think it also depends on what you weighed to begin with but hey! Good luck. :)

Day 2 for me today haven't felt hungry which is a miracle as last time I did it I was climbing the walls! Had a mini weigh in tonight -7lbs down already! Which is a huge incentive for me but I won't be weighing gain now until next Monday x hope your ok xx

Well done lancsgirl on your 7lb loss you must be chuffed to bits. I bet you will lose loads more before you get to Monday too. Gosh your lucky, I wish I had those sorts of losses.
I need to sort out my kitchen cupboards and get rid of all the nastys lurking in there. I know i will just get tempted every time i see a bag of quavers or a pack of biscuits, haha. This was like the time I gave up smoking! It soooo hard but I think it will get easier after next week.

Well done lancsgirl on your 7lb loss you must be chuffed to bits. I bet you will lose loads more before you get to Monday too. Gosh your lucky, I wish I had those sorts of losses.
I need to sort out my kitchen cupboards and get rid of all the nastys lurking in there. I know i will just get tempted every time i see a bag of quavers or a pack of biscuits, haha. This was like the time I gave up smoking! It soooo hard but I think it will get easier after next week.

finally after nearly 2 weeks of putting it off I finally started today and managed the whole day which is what I always find the hardest (getting through the first day) heres to summer bodies !! xx

Day 2 for me today haven't felt hungry which is a miracle as last time I did it I was climbing the walls! Had a mini weigh in tonight -7lbs down already! Which is a huge incentive for me but I won't be weighing gain now until next Monday x hope your ok xx

day 1 for me today as unfortunetly didn't start when I said I couldn't bring myself to do it but today I said to myself if you don't start now you will hate yourself when in a couple of months you feel so horrible for the summer so day 1 is FINALLY out the way lets do this ladies xx

How's it going ? I had 3 good weeks been a bit up and down last 2 weeks but lost 27 pound x keep focused and take it day by day

How's it going ? I had 3 good weeks been a bit up and down last 2 weeks but lost 27 pound x keep focused and take it day by day
on day 4 and feeling great a little sneak peak and already lost 6 pounds that defo gave me some motiviation had a slip up on day 3 but weighing myself made me forget about it and move on ! 27 pound is soooooo good well done !!!! xx

Hope you're still doing ok, Ballerina x

Hi how are you getting on? I'm on day 6 and looking forward to weigh in tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello all
Just wondering how everyone is getting on - I need to lose about 7 stone but need a quick fix before my holiday in 49 days but don't know which to start.x

Back