need to gain!!!

BlubberyBlueR1

Hey guys, new here. Starting a challenge in a few days with some friends. Weigh in is this weekend and re-weigh in around the beginning of April.
Just wondering how can I gain the most amount of weight in 3 days before weigh in.
Then the real challenge begins.:eek:

are you being serious?

To be taken with a pinch of salt, I think, Vicky... like on Ebay, someone with 0 ratings, I'm always dubious about sending my money too!!

well food's not cheap Vicky and we ARE in a recession ;).... besides which I'd need to join in and be sociable...also takeaways can get expensive :D... lol x

Pizza :D put stones in your pockets?

100% serious about this.
The challenge just came about a couple days ago and this Saturday night is the first weigh in.
I got 2 days to bulk up as much as I can,

What will make me gain the most weight in 2 days?

BubberyBlueR1

WHY on earth do you want to gain weight before you start a weight loss challenge :confused:

That just makes NO sense

Details haven't all been worked out yet but,
A few guys throwing $100 into the pot...
Whoever drops the most weight (by percentage) in 4 months wins the pot.

How much could I possibly gain in 2 days? What's best to eat to fatten up? I know whatever weight I'd put on now I can lose pretty fast.

Need help.

Blubbery

what is the point? this has angered me!

the more you put on before the challenge...the more you'll have to lose.... stay where you are and put your efforts in to losing weight after your first weigh in!

Tonights the weigh in,
Eating a half gallon of ice cream today. Heard from someone that it holds/ absorbs 3 times its weight of water.

Lots of water, water, water...

Tonights the weigh in,
Eating a half gallon of ice cream today. Heard from someone that it holds/ absorbs 3 times its weight of water.

Lots of water, water, water...
thatll be why i weigh more this morning after saturday ice cream!

Um... strap weights around your ankles!

Gaining body fat isnt going to help you, because it just means ur have even more weight to lose, your still going to lose the same amount of weight over a set time

Back