Extra Easy Need to get back on track

Hi everybody. I started SW nearly 2 years ago and although I have stayed to group all this time and had lost 3 stone...

I stopped sticking to plan and I am now 4 st 1lbs heavier than my lightest at SW!

I have started to get my head back into it and will rejoin on the 28th may (like I said I am still currently attending).

I am planning on using this forum as additional support and look forward to speaking to you all.

Good luck x . I have been at Sw since February. This was my first time ever with Sw and at first found it a breeze, at the moment though I am struggling to stay on track and feel a bit down and worry I will not achieve my goal .

Good luck x . I have been at Sw since February. This was my first time ever with Sw and at first found it a breeze, at the moment though I am struggling to stay on track and feel a bit down and worry I will not achieve my goal .

I started SW for the first ever time last year (in fact, this is my first attempt to loose weight full stop) and you do go through periods where its more difficult to stick to it. You just get a bit tired of having to think about it all the time . I think the key is to recognise that you have fallen off, and to get back on it - not necesarily immediately - it might take a few weeks, it might be in a months or two, it could be in a few years time like the original poster. As long as eventually you get back on and wherever possible still try to get to group as well. I think this part is key to limiting the damage. I've been struggling for a few months, and have not been able to stick to plan for a whole week in that time, but I have always gone to group, so i have managed to stay in control at least some of the time. I didn't go to group on saturday as was exhausted after a mental week at work - made this decision on Thursday night - the result?
Friday- bacon roll, fish & chips, Indian Take Away.
Saturday - McD's breakfast, no lunch. Nandos, lots of cocktails.
Sunday - McD's breakfast, no lunch, Pizza,
Monday, slap round face, back on plan :)

FYI- McD's breakfasts are not worth the calories, and Nando's is lovely (and relatively low syn), if you don't eat it after a shed load of cocktails of course.

Lol I went through a stage leading up to Christmas of having Macdonalds breakfasts and Greggs Steak bake and tomato soups for lunch . Result 9lb on over Christmas Boo !

Back