Need to get my head back in the game!!!

I'm on a duty ATM with St. John and Cherry is eating millionaire shortbread and chocolates and keeps offering me them. I've resisted so far because I know if I have 1 I won't be able to stop. So I'm here eating a pear instead. And shes laughing at the way im eating my pear :( shes just a mean friend. Any way got to try and be good as I've had a dreadful week so far :( xx

Well you do eat pears very odd.

So after a dreadful week last week I seemed to have pulled it back this week and lost what I gained last week. Even though I thought Id ruined it yesterday with alcohol, crisps and haribos. It's also star week so hoping for anothe loss next week

So after a dreadful week last week I seemed to have pulled it back this week and lost what I gained last week. Even though I thought Id ruined it yesterday with alcohol, crisps and haribos. It's also star week so hoping for anothe loss next week

I have done the same as you - 5 pounds on last week and 5 pounds off this week - aiming for 3 off this week

Just goes to show that having a bad week isn't the end of the world. You can easily turn it around ( and quickly in your case) well done that's brill. I hope you get the number your looking for on the scale next week.
I would love 2 off next week but anything with a - next to it and ill be happy :) xxx

You can do it of you B&Q it :p

Back