Need to get my head back in the game!!!

Fair play hun, which one you gonna wear? I still need to get a holdy inie hide the flab thing.

So after a week of ups and downs I actually feel pretty good today. Made better by the fact my last lecture has been cancelled so I'm only in for 2 hours... I can handle that.
Going to have lots of fruit for breakfast and my soup for lunch. I've got into a really bad habit of not eating much on WI day so trying to stop myself from doing that because once 7pm comes and I've weighed I'm sooo hungry I'll eat anything which tends to be junk. Not today though!!!

SOOO happy right now :D
-3lbs so 1lb off my stone and a half. I also went on the wii a couple of days ago and looked at the weight i was when we first got it nearly 3 years ago. I'm now the same weight i was when we first got it!!! My heaviest recorded weight was 2.5stone heavier than that.

Focus this week is to get that 1 extra pound off. Thats doable. Couldn't do it without my minimins family though xxx

Yeah well done you. Excellent news. I only lost 1lb this week, so I have 1/2 pound for my 2.5 stone....this week aiming for 1 pound....went swimming tonight even tho so stressed what I wanted was a massive choc bar!

A lb of is a million times better than a lb on!!! Thats awesome and definatly doable. I find that if i'm in need of choc i either buy a bar of dark choc or choc and caramel hi-fi bars. Although they didn't have any in class tonight so got cherry bakewell ones instead. Someone in my group has also lost 9lbs in 2 weeks eating scan bran so i'm going to try 2 days of it this week but I've heard that its horrible and taste like cardboard.

Also quite chuffed as I'm now officially under 100kg :D

Aren't you glad I introduced you to this site rhi. And have a look on the sw website for scan bran recipes as some look fab, and will probably make it far more edible.

I am indeed hun :) And your the nutter that introduced me to sw (well kinda the second but your the one that made me go)and i suppose i'm glad you did :p

I think i'm going to try them with my soup tomorrow and crumble them on top. might make them a little easier to eat

I've just given into a subway and really wish I hadn't. It was nice but no-where near as good as I thought it would be. Especially after working out the syns. I think its about 14. On the plus side though I had loads of salad in it and before I joined sw I could have easily scoffed a footlong sub but I had a 6inch instead and I'm soo full. I'm training tonight so I think I'm going to have soup with scan bran as I'll be out for hours. I'm determined to get this 1lb next week!!!

Just finished my last scan bran of the day. How anyone can eat them for a week or even longer is beyond me.... only got enough to do one more day this week... Oh well.
I haven't had a great day food wise but determined to be better tomorrow :)

Have lost my way this week. Revision is just making me want to eat crap! I've tried being good by eating fruit and salad when i can but its just not satisfying me. I really want to try and be good because i'm only 1lb of my 1.5st and 4lbs off my club 10. Going to take it day by day and hopefully the effort will pay off. Silly food grmlin making me want naughty food!!!
Z

I have been so good, then went to the beefeater with friends to go through my application last night and was talked into a pudding....was lush tho. Then tonight on way home from work went shopping for a few bits, full shop and some cake later.....whoops, although it was a cake to celebrate sending in the application....

Well done you on being good. Sounds like you deserve the pud and cake :D
As long as it was worth it then that's all that counts. It's horrible when the naughty thing isn't as nice as you thought it would be and feel bad after it.

I've just been to tesco with dad and I was just about to pick up the Ben and jerrys but then my C text me as I opened the door and it deffo made me think twice! So I've got a small bar of chocolate and I shall savour every bite whilst tidying my room :)

You can do it rhi! Got to catch up with me in Monday :)

And all I could think about today was cheese on toast and a chicken toastie (don't know where the chicken toastie came from as never had one before). Cravings going mad atm.

You probably will when I come off this. And placement was good thanks :)

Good good :)

Went to the local food festival today which was a silly idea but mum kinda begged me to go cos she didn't really fancy going on her own. I've probably gone over my syns on just the free testers let alone the ice cream, chocolate, macaroons, paella and god knows what else i've eaten.

It's also not helped by the fact i won't be able to go to group on monday but planning on going later in the week. If i remember....

I did remember to go to group and I'm sooo bloody glad I did!
1lb off so finally got may 1.5st :D I'm soooo happy... More for the fact that I get another shiny sticker more than anything lmao. If I hadn't gone tonight then it would more than likely have been a gain on Monday. I'm determined to stay on track until then after having an awful week. Went up to Coventry to have a look at uni houses so went out for a curry and was force fed alcohol!! (Honest) then had a Chinese on Tuesday. I was going to go out for food but the plans changed and I couldn't be bothered to cook anything.

Not sure what I'm having for tea yet. Will hAve to see what mum has planned :)

So cross with myself...went with my class to Pizza Hut and talked into 3 bits of pizza, had loads of free salad, but even still pizza is soooooo bad, but soooooo lush!

Don't worry about it. You had salad which is good. Just think how much pizza would you have tucked into before you started? I'm guessing it would have been a lot more. I know I would. Don't let it put you off. You've got time to get back on track. I thought I'd ruined it with the curry, alcohol and Chinese but must have done something right. Keep your head up chick :) anyway you enjoyed so that's all that matters xxx

Well done. And you haven't replied to my text :(

Back