Need to get my head back in the game!!!

I did but cos I was in Coll it didn't send cos there was no signal and thanks xxx

New photo is on the right

image-3229654227.jpg

Attachments

• image-4072147414.jpg
    image-4072147414.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 36
Looking lovely darling.

wooo can see the difference, well done :)

Thank you!!! I've printed out the pictures and stuck them on my wall as inspiration. Weigh in tonight and I think I have finally convinced my mum to come with me. At least if she does it as well it means i'm more likely to stay on track. Will let you know how i get on tonight (not expecting much as i only weighed in on thursday)

Thanks hun :) even though ive had an off plan weekend i don't think it will be too bad... (i say this now but probably wont after WI).

STS tonight which im happy with as I only weighed on Thursday. Better than a gain!!! Going to try for 3lbs next week to get m club 10 :)

Just bought myself a new pair of jeans. Size 16!! I haven't been a size 16 since I was in about year ten (about 4 years ago) I'm still wearing size 20 which are wayyyyyyy too big!!! The 16 are still a bit snug but I can do them up comfortably without having to roll round on a bed :)
Off food shopping now as I'm determined to get 3lbs off on Monday to get my club 10 >.< xxx

Went to harvester last night. It's becoming a tradition on a Tuesday now! I think I made reasonable choices. Had a salad to start then steak wraps and chips for main. The veg had been fried in oil so there wasn't much I could do about it because if I'd taken it out then i would have been left with 3 tiny pieces of steak and nothing else. As for the chips I only had about 5 and left the rest as the came on this grease proof paper so folded it up to cover them so I wouldn't pick. And tbh I was full so the chips would have just made me feel sick. That would never have happened before sw as I hated leaving food on my plate but now I don't care :)

In a really weird mood right now. Heads all over the place and all I want is a massive bar of chocolate and a cwtch. Looks like I'm going to have neither. I'm just sooo stressed out with exams and the pressure of getting in to uni. I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. I have binged today and now I feel dreadful. Not looking forward to Monday :(

You'll be fine. Tomorrow is a new day, fresh start.

Haven't been on here for a bit, but need to get on it again. Had a really bad weekend as I went on camp with small group of students, got freezing and soaked, early start to do a 11k walk now have a cold thanks to a pants and sleep deprived weekend, since then only want to eat rubbish.....now time to draw a line and get back on track....

Haven't been on here for a bit, but need to get on it again. Had a really bad weekend as I went on camp with small group of students, got freezing and soaked, early start to do a 11k walk now have a cold thanks to a pants and sleep deprived weekend, since then only want to eat rubbish.....now time to draw a line and get back on track....

Hey curly,
Nice to have you back. I know what those camping weekends can be like! I've done enough DofE weekends/treks etc. At least you back on track now hun :)

Absolutely shattered after work and only now having food. Not great but been on my feet for about 5 hours. At least I got some exercise in as I was clearing tables in massive hall at a rather large and important football thing ;) sleeeeepppppppppp

2.5lbs on tonight. Felt rubbish all week and have eaten soooo much rubbish and was so close to not going to group tonight but I text my C and she persuaded me to go and I'm so glad I did. Yes I had a gain but thats the past and I'm not going there again so only looking forward! I have 1 exam tomorrow and then not another one for 3 weeks so hopefully stress levels should be better. I'm going to get that off and more hopefully :)

Well at least you went! Draw a line under it...as you can tell I have been off track for over a week as I haven't been on here! I have ate so much of the wrong stuff, I have been stressed/tired and coldy so just want to eat stuff that is full of syns....so tomorrow will be a fresh start....fingers crossed!

Well i had to go cos it would have been twice as bad if I hadn't and had to use a holiday! I wasn't on here a lot last week either and I honestly think that had something to do with it as well.
Best of luck chick. Your not alone xxx

I can not stop eating. Had salad for lunch and salad for tea and it just hasn't satisfyed me so just had 2 slices of white bread and now i feel really bad :(

Back