Need to get my head back in the game!!!

Keeping to my word and heading off to the gym. Seeing as I'm not a morning person at all I'm quite proud of myself lol

Just got back from gym (with a detour via the university to have lunch with my mum). Feeling really good now :)
Had fruit for brekkie then breaded fish, new potatos and peas for lunch. only ate the actual fish and left the coating :innocent0002:
Got home and made myself a fruit salad and in the middle of making sandwiches for tomorrow. It's going to be a lot healthier than getting a meal deal from tescos. I had WI yesterday as I missed it monday :( +2lbs not a happy bunny. I still have my stone just gotta work harder now to get my stone and a half :)

If i get a little loss monday i will be happy as it's only 4 days. although i've got a busy weekend ahead and don't have much control over my food.

b70b233a8cacdb158c19c1bd5b4ff663f3a786d5bafe82468089686d7f343132.jpeg
071fd046faf755330c41f0ee95dedb31b1f298a51699a4cec47c72454a776841.jpeg

Found a website which helps visualise what your goal weight might look like. on the left 15st12.5lbs right 10st. Deffo prefer the one on the right!

What is the website please?

Omg, my dads bought pink iced doughnuts. They look so good. I'm sure he does this deliberately. That plus my sister munching on toblerone. I'm being good and having fruit instead but it's just not satisfying me :(

Omg, my dads bought pink iced doughnuts. They look so good. I'm sure he does this deliberately. That plus my sister munching on toblerone. I'm being good and having fruit instead but it's just not satisfying me :(
But the doughnuts or toblerone wouldn't satisfy you either as you'd just feel guilty afterwards.

I know. I've been uber good today so not going to let my evil little food gremlin spoil it. Sandwiches are already made for tomorrow along with a fruit salad :)

Right that's it....I'm back on track! After a gain after 2 weeks not really doing SW...I'm planning my meals and aiming to do aquafit and zumba this week....fingers crossed that's me back on it!

Well done you. I know how hard it can be. Zumba is really fun :)
I've been fundraising today and was offered lots of naughties like jam doughnuts and sandwiches but I've been good and had my fruit and turkey salad sandwiches :) lets hope I see some sort of improvement

Well done, I have refused chocolate and walked to the hairdressers, I normally jump in the car....I must be back in the right place!

:) saying that I could do with going to the hair cut...
I'm at my grandparents and just had a roast, was good and only had a little gravy and lots of veg, then my gran brings out dessert... Home made cheesecake and tiramisu... But I was good and had an apple instead ? it was had watching everyone else eat it but I'm determined to do it

I'm sure my gran is trying to push me off track... Not only did I gave to refuse cheesecake and tiramisu she's now got the chocolate log and hot cross buns out. It's sooo hard to say now. I want chocolate and hot cross buns.... And cheesecake and tiramisu. Fruit just isn't hitting the spot!!!

Well done you, I know what you mean tho, sometimes it really feels like you are missing out! I took SW bits to watch tottenham today, we smelt chips and proper chocolate around us at half time and had diet coke and rocky road Hifi! We only go now and again and would have been easy to grab something...

WI tonight. Weighed on the wii last night and it said the same as Thursdays WI so hopefully tonight will be ok

Reading all your posts, it's a good thing that even if the scale has ups and down you still want to keep moving and be back on track. There are really times when you feel demotivated, I had my share of that too when I first started my diet. However, as you see the progress and the outcome of your efforts it's really worth it :) ... So just keep moving... I just have a suggestion though, since you are not yet enrolled on a gym why not jog an hour everyday to help with your diet plan? It definitely takes some of your time but surely it helps a lot. Aside from that, it will also help in increasing your metabolism and stamina so when you start in a gym your body is already well conditioned. I'd surely want to hear more of your progress, good luck :character00115:

Thanks snigel :) I've already enrolled at a gym. I try to go as often as I can. I can already tell that there's a difference as I am doing longer stints on the treadmill. When I started I could barely keep up a fast pace walking but now I can jog at a decent pace for a good couple of minutes. I'm hoping to be able to gradually increase this. I'm not too comfortable jogging/running outside yet. The good thing with the gym I go to is its open 24/7 so I can go when it's quiet and not many people around :) I'm determined to do this no matter what. I'm not going to let little slip ups stop me from reaching my goal. I WILL DO THIS!!!

Reading all your posts, it's a good thing that even if the scale has ups and down you still want to keep moving and be back on track. There are really times when you feel demotivated, I had my share of that too when I first started my diet. However, as you see the progress and the outcome of your efforts it's really worth it :) ... So just keep moving... I just have a suggestion though, since you are not yet enrolled on a gym why not jog an hour everyday to help with your diet plan? It definitely takes some of your time but surely it helps a lot. Aside from that, it will also help in increasing your metabolism and stamina so when you start in a gym your body is already well conditioned. I'd surely want to hear more of your progress, good luck :character00115:

But she is enrolled in a gym. We just need to actually go to it.

Yeah we do!!! I might go before I pick mum up from work. Your in uni all day aren't you?

Back