Need to get my head back in the game!!!

Brothers birthday tomorrow and I don't know where we're going out for a meal yet so could potentially be very hazardous. I really want a big loss this week to get my 1.5stone shiny sticker. I may go to the gym tonight depending on whether i can have the car.

Food wise has been ok today. woke up about 11:30 (typical student) then had a massive salad with some chicken at about 12. I'm still full so will only have something light later on tonight.

Going to ASK tonight for brothers 21st. I've had a look at the menu online but really don't know what the best choice would be :( I'm going to do my best to stay away from the desserts and alcohol. Not promising anything though. I've been good all day and only had the salad for brekkie/lunch. I shall report back later and let you know how it goes :)

We'll just have to hammer it out at the gym.

Yes, yes we will!!! Just decided stuff it as we were celebrating. Think I'll need to spend from now until Monday in the gym to work if 1/5 of what I had....

It was a gorgeous meal though and had a very cute Italian waiter.... Offft ;) deffo wouldn't say no!!!!!

Haha well I'm busy all day tomorrow but can do sat and possibly after my hds shift sun.

Yeah we'll sort something out :) you should be in bed missy. You have an exam tomorrow!!!! Xxx

Had a bad week and a really bad weekend. My stress levels are through the roof which has been made worse by me eating rubbish. It's like a vicious circle!

Had a bad week and a really bad weekend. My stress levels are through the roof which has been made worse by me eating rubbish. It's like a vicious circle!

Oh no hun I know exactly what u mean it is definitely a vicious circle! Easy said than done I know but how bout starting completely starting fresh tomorrow and try plan you week out tonight to help you focus? X

Stress levels are gonna be high till at least tuesday. WI tomorrow so yeah gonna forget about this week and try to get my focus back. Only been able to get to the gym once this week so gonna try and go at least twice this week now. It's just hard finding time with all my college work piling up and getting the motivation to do it. I have coursework due in tomorrow and I don't even need the subject to get into uni so I really don't see the point apart from to get my EMA.
As long as it isn't more than a 2lb gain tomorrow I'll be happy.
Thanks Hun :)

Made myself a slightly too large gin and tonic (only thing in the house to drink) to try and get rid of some of the stress... Lets just say its having the desired affect but now I really don't want to do my coursework

1.5lbs on this week. I suppose it could have been worse. At least I'll be slightly less stressed from about lunchtime today.

I'm hoping this week will be better

This week is going to be a nightmare. had work yesterday so had no time for food so got something when i was there... bad idea. I've got loads of revision to do and i'm going upto my aunts on the weekend and she's planned lots of easter adventures (she's slightly crazy lol) as i have 2 young cousins. got a feeling the easter bunny will be leaving lots of choc and sweets :/

OK, enough with all the self pity!!!
This isn't working because my head is in lala land. I need to get back to reality and back on top of my weight loss. I'm the only one that can do this so I'm the one that has to give my self a boot up the a**.
I've been totally off plan for the past couple of weeks which explains the gains along with everything else going on in my life atm. So enough of the crap. This is a fresh start, starting NOW!!!

So, first meal back on plan, wholemeal pasta with tinned toms, fryed red onion(in frylite) and sweetcorn. I made loads and now i'm sooo full :)

On another note, I have A-level exams coming up and was wondering if anyone had any syn-free/low syn snacks. Something you can pick at so nothing to big. I have posted this question in the snacks part of the forum but havn't had any replies so thought i'd post it here as well.

Thanks lovelies

Grapes. Always been my saver. I just buy a bag of grapes and put them next to me and pick away.

well easter has been ummm... interesting. I've had no control over my food as i've been staying with my aunt and uncle since Saturday. I've now got 2 weeks off so i'm hoping i can focus on being on plan 100% as well as my revision.

Come on Rhi Rhi. I've got my stone and a half. Now it's your turn.

CC, you've not met my uncle and aunt. I was pretty much force fed alcohol and chocolate!!!
BTW have my texts been coming through? phones playing up and i know some aren't

I got one asking who was on mike 2 which I replied to but other than that no.

i didn't get the reply... thought it was strange you weren't replying... silly blackberry.

Back