need to get my head back in the right place

Busy_mam

I've had a another week off plan (a bereavement), I'm lucky as I'm still breastfeeding my gains were minimal .5lb despite being a total pig but its not healthy stuff.

Because I know I can get away with it I'm worried I will and my diet will consist of junk again.

I can't get the balance right, how do I get my head back in the right space?

Instead of punishing your self slowly incorparate more fruitt and veg into your diet then when you feel a little more positive then get back on the horse!

Thing is I eat tons of fruit and veg during the day its on a night, takeaways, red wine, and lots of chocolate I demolished a 200g bar of glalaxy when my uncle died and then 400g toblerone the next night, and worst of all shopping on Tuesday I got hubby some nice biscuits 10 syns each they didn't even get home.

I have no will power

Busy Mam you obviously do have some will power otherwise you wouldn't have done as well as you have so far. Give yourself a pat on the back & stop being negative.

You can get back on plan. Try & remember why you are doing it & stock up on SW friendly food. When you buy goodies for OH put them somewhere else 'his special place' & have other treats for yourself. You obviously like chocolate so if you fancy a choc fix have an options drink or try one of the choc puddings on here; or put a curly wurly in the freezer & have that.

You can do it ;)

ok well try it like this, if you still breast feeding you baby/child is having all the wine the chocolate the take aways as well as you.

you obviously have willpower its just hiding atm, and especially with bereavement things take time.

when your ready to start again you will!

Back