Need to loose weight and alot of it by 31st JAN! URGENT!!!

Yeah would love to see a pic! I got married in October and I love seeing dress pics! I loved wearing my dress so much, its so sad now that it is packed away in a box at home :(

Aw have you heard of trash the dress? It gives you a chance to wear it again and have some lovely photos taken! I am gonna do that! You dont actually trash the dress but some people have some fantastic photos! if your interested google it and let me know what you think....

This was when i was about 14 stone or less cant remember exact! I was wedding dress size 20 then and this is a size 14 wedding dress so it doesnt fit at all lol but i just love it! The tiara and veil are mine already bought off ebay... lol.

24.jpg

The detail.... its so sparkly....

21.jpg

Totally gorgeous! Is it Alfred Angelo 1136? Think I tried that one on when I was shopping, but ended up going for a different one! You look stunning in it anyhow, I love all the sparkly detail.

I have heard of trash the dress shoots, and its something I would consider, but I really want to lose weight and then have a boudoir shoot or something done instead!

x
x

yea it is the 1136 hhehehe.
in ivory!

Thank you. I must admit i felt good in it!

i am doing the boudoir either for a wedding gift if i can afford it by the time i go for it or doing it for the one year anniversary and give as the paper thing for the first year!
have you got photos of you in your dress?
x

I wouldn't usually comment on wedding dress photos, but OH MY GOD, that dress is gorgeous!!! go for it with the two stone!

aw thank you. You just gave me a massive smile!! I am gunning towards it. I want to loose 4 by the time i get married but if i can get back to that weight before i have my first measure up i will be happy as I dont think i look tooooooooooooooo fat in it if i must say so!
x

THAT dress is absolutely GORGEOUS !!!

FTM - remember you from the CD forum - good luck with your SW journey :)

you're a very determined lady....I have no doubt you will do it !!!

good luck hun !

Debz xxx

hey debz. Thank you for the compliment and for the good luck! I didnt do well with CD. I just kept bringing up the shakes in the end lol. Not a good thing!
Loving sw.
xx

hey debz. Thank you for the compliment and for the good luck! I didnt do well with CD. I just kept bringing up the shakes in the end lol. Not a good thing!
Loving sw.
xx

poor u....:(

but, hey, you're here now - SW is a fab plan....

good luck...will be keepin an eye on ya :p

Debz xx

Last edited:
That really is a beautiful dress.
I sold my dress and didn't worry about it.:)
Mind you it was quite a plain dress in comparisson to yours.
Go for it in January - you can do it.
Irene

Hey ,
Miss Ellie, and fatty-no-more, both dresses are gorgeous!!
Fatty-no-more,have you started yet? I still haven't, i am starting on Friday.
I need to lose 2 stones for end of March, at least!( I am 13 stones).
Are you doing the EE or the other one?
Good luck anyway! YOU CAN do it!!! Imagine posting your pic of your final fitting of you in ur dress!

i think u just need to stick to plan buy the dress whether it fits or not then aim to get in for your wedding when r u getting married.
i'm getting married in may my dress doesn't fit yet but i'm determined it will actually no determined it will fit. i have 31lb to target but i think my dress will fit me before then

Hiya the dress is fitted so thats not a problem but it will onnly be able to be taken in 3 dress sizes! So wanna be as small as poss to give myself that leyway!
Missy ellie you look gorgeous and very slinky, what size was you there?
xx

Was about the same weight on there as I am now (240lbs) and the dress was a size 20 (I'm a slightly too-tight 18 in most high street stuff). It had a hell of a corset in it though, wish I could wear a wedding dress every day, they are way more flattering than everyday clothes!

Back