Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

Been a couple of weeks since I updated. My last scan showed more tumours and this time it was cancer had returned. Just had the surgery to have them removed my lymph nodes and am booked in for radiation. As expected with my thyroid cancer its played havoc with my diet. I did gain but I lost it again, have not lost since but not gained either which is fantastic as the treatment usually means you gain weight according to the doctors. They are always surprised I do not gain with the treatment but I am determined. So I am hopefully STS for the next couple of weeks then back into the swing of things. I am pleased to note I lost only a 1.5lb but I will take it! I wont let this cancer defeat me but I wont let my weight creep back on either. I will do both :)

Just been reading this, my goodness you are so brave. Not only a massive weight loss, that you are still working on, but dealing with cancer and it's treatment too. You are one inspirational woman. Xx

Just been reading this, my goodness you are so brave. Not only a massive weight loss, that you are still working on, but dealing with cancer and it's treatment too. You are one inspirational woman. Xx

Thanks coming on here and venting keeps my inspired to keep fighting both. I gained so much weight last time and I am determined to not let myself comfort eat and let the hormones gain again. So thanks for your comment this board has been really good for me.

well done love your doing great xxxx

3lbs off so I am at 9 stone overall weight loss :) BMI is 30.5 so hopefully I can get that under 30 really soon.

BMI under 30 is fantastic, well done you x

Thanks guys its nice to see how fab your all doing as well.
So I had my weigh in yesterday just under lb loss so I am registering it as a STS which I expected with it being my TOTM as for some reason I never loss then also my first set of radiation which knocked me back. But onwards and upwards for next week! I have radiation again but I am going to stay on track now :) I am pretty tired which is why I didn't post this yesterday as I crashed out after treatment. My moods are all over the place though, I think its the hormonal stuff had some horrible depressive moods but I am not using food as my crutch so that's all good. Tonight I think its a quiet night in with telly and getting a early night as I am still pretty exhausted.

I lost 3.5lbs this week which just and only just gets my BMI under 30. So I am no longer obese. Still got 30lbs to go but its been a long time since I was not obese. I am really pleased :)

well done marie thats bloody great news i would be dancing off the walls wow and you have done gt on your weight loss journey well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx chezz

Woo that's fantastic Marie. You totally deserve it. Congratulations xXx

Just posting on here instead of comfort eating. I am on a bit of a low right now, started treatment feel like hell and am incredibly depressed. My appetite hasnt gone yet and I just want to binge. Got some personal issues too and that ex who messed me up last time, can still manage to get to me. I am really emotional right now. I am so sick of being overweight and having cancer. I just want bloomin break.
Sorry guys I just needed to rant and not eat instead which is usually my first port of call when I am wide awake is to eat loads (I was up till 5 am yesterday, having to be up at 6). I cant stop crying ergh. :(

oh marie love my heart goes out to you how can your ex treat you like this the swine i mean your fighting cancer your trying to lose weight why cant he just shove off i let you fight this ohh darling )))))hugs))))))))))))

chezzxxxxxxxxx

oh marie love my heart goes out to you how can your ex treat you like this the swine i mean your fighting cancer your trying to lose weight why cant he just shove off i let you fight this ohh darling )))))hugs))))))))))))

chezzxxxxxxxxx
Thanks hun, I am just in a bad place at the moment. I can get through it but I was so tempted to just binge away. My ex plays cruel mind games and uses my feelings for him against me, wish he would leave me alone. Physical wise I dont feel too great either, side effects suck. But I appreciated your kind words x

Hi Marie

I'm a newbie and just wanted to give you a big ((((((hug)))))) for your focus and bravery. You are amazing, and I know you will soon move out of that dark place and be feeling a lot better soon xxxx

Susie

i agree with you susie there will be a light at the end of the tunnel

Back