Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

I had weigh in and I lost 2lbs. Today is an important milestone for as I have now lost 10 stone exactly since I started this process 14 months ago. I know in this last bit I will have lots of STS and small losses as there is less to lose and I am on this godawful treatment but I will get there. I was told it was almost impossible to keep losing when I started my meds but I wont give up. I will get to my target weight and I will be healthy beating this cancer. To celebrate I treated myself to some new GHDs to straighten my crazy frizzy hair as my old straighteners weren't nice ones, whereas these are lovely.

Hi Marie, I posted on this diary right at the start (about 3 pages in) Just looked at your stats and Just wanted to say MASSIVE MASSIVE well done to you. Just wow!!!!! So proud of you. I know I don't know you but I really am lol. Wish I'd stuck to mine like you have lol xxxxxxxxx

Had weigh in and it was STS which doesnt sound good but I am thrilled. I knew I had gained loads with the steroids which I will continue to be on for a few weeks and my new anti cancer drugs make me hungry all the time argh! But I am resisting temptation so far but wow it is hard.

Your doing fantastic! That's great you STS! Keep resisting temptation, in saying that you have more will power than me lol xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Thanks guys this place really does help me.
Hi Marie, I posted on this diary right at the start (about 3 pages in) Just looked at your stats and Just wanted to say MASSIVE MASSIVE well done to you. Just wow!!!!! So proud of you. I know I don't know you but I really am lol. Wish I'd stuck to mine like you have lol xxxxxxxxx
Thanks it really means a lot. You are doing amazing yourself you are not far off 8stone! And I see from your stats you are close to your goal :)

marie you have done bloody great

Glad to come back and see a old face still about and still doing awesome. Massive congrats

yes she is and james your going to be back in the hall of slim in no time xx

This place has been such a place of strength for me. You guys have helped me so much.

Glad to come back and see a old face still about and still doing awesome. Massive congrats
Thanks nice to see you back. You will definatly get there. Hope the other half and children are doing well too x

Welcome XMariex! Peeps here are always full of advice that I don't have ;) but coming on here has saved me several rather huge binges this week already and also having a blog to write stuff out helps a lot. x

hi sunnyslim thats why i love it here

thats great marie well done xx

Hi Guys. Been back in hospital sadly. They found another few tumours in my lymph nodes so I had to go in for surgery and then I was pretty ill. Then the truth is I was too depressed to post as I thought I was getting better on that side of things. It just never seems to end! My sister really upset me too without meaning too "its not like you look like a cancer patient" (ie I have my hair still very thick and a slight dig at my weight as she does every now and then, shes thin) but looking like one and being one are 2 different things. And the last thing I am caring about is that when this is a battle for my life both with the cancer and my weight which I am certain was killing me too just more long term.
If I can stop these tumours reappearing with the radiotherapy and drugs I am getting and keep the weight off I will be a happy bunny. Its TOTM at the moment so I am too scared to get on the scales but I will be posting my weight next week so STS or even better a small loss eek!

Hope you guys are all doing well. From a brief look at the stats you seem to be doing well so many of you!

Hi Marie. I'm so sorry to hear you've been in hospital again, and I really hope the latest treatment has been a success. I can only imagine how hard it must be. You've done amazingly well to lose so much weight with everything else you've been going through, and you certainly should let any thoughless sisterly comments get you down, that's just family for you! Please look after yourself and know that your friends on here are thinking of you. :) xxx

Hi Marie. I'm so sorry to hear you've been in hospital again, and I really hope the latest treatment has been a success. I can only imagine how hard it must be. You've done amazingly well to lose so much weight with everything else you've been going through, and you certainly should let any thoughless sisterly comments get you down, that's just family for you! Please look after yourself and know that your friends on here are thinking of you. :) xxx
Thanks hun this place as been an amazing support for me :)

Back