Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

xMariex said:
Thanks hun this place as been an amazing support for me :)

Ha, just realised I put "should" instead of "shouldn't", but hopefully you knew what I meant! Hope you're ok at the moment, good to see you posting again. :) xx

So just had my weigh in and its another 3lbs off. I think I might be close next to getting out of those 12s! I thought it would be bad as I have been super depressed this week and just out of hospital but it was a nice surprise. I even managed to keep off the scales daily! Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather!

Hi marie, Treat yourself to something nice, even if it's a nice big avocado ! You deserve it after the awful time you've had. Be kind to yourself :p Your stats are really amazing. You have lost 46.03% of your body weight ! You are a mere half the woman you were :) Well done you. Inspirational stuff. We're always here for you. Stop by my Chips with Everything is BACK thread sometime so I can keep an eye on you :cool: Enjoy sleeping in your own bed. Nothing beats it after a nasty hospital stay ! chips xx

Just had weigh in lost another 3lbs. That means I have left the 12s (just) and have under a stone left before target. Nice to have some good news for a change.

Just had weigh in lost another 3lbs. That means I have left the 12s (just) and have under a stone left before target. Nice to have some good news for a change.

Well done you :) You will be there before you know it. You have worked so hard. I hope you have a super treat planned for when you get there ! chips xx

Marie I just read through this thread and I just want to give you a big virtual hug. You have been through and are going through so much, yet you are so supportive here, and you have done so well with your own weight loss. Well done you :happy096:

Marie I just read through this thread and I just want to give you a big virtual hug. You have been through and are going through so much, yet you are so supportive here, and you have done so well with your own weight loss. Well done you :happy096:

Hi dragonrose. She is a star ! Hope you have a good week. You're in the right place for advice and support when you need it. Be good chips

hi marie my love how is life treating you good i hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi marie my love how is life treating you good i hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bit up and down my meds still making me ill. And I bumped into the ex while out the the day still cant believe it affects me the way it does :(
But its not all doom and gloom, a friend who moved abroad years ago is backing back for an extended visit, we are super close and its been Skype non stop since she left so I cant wait to see her again :)

Bit up and down my meds still making me ill. And I bumped into the ex while out the the day still cant believe it affects me the way it does :(
But its not all doom and gloom, a friend who moved abroad years ago is backing back for an extended visit, we are super close and its been Skype non stop since she left so I cant wait to see her again :)
hi marie
oh i do hope they can sort your meds out for you so least then you can get on a even keel with them
exs my friends is horrid he plays minds game with her he is the most horrid man i know but like i said to her you cannot help who you falll in love with but you sure can make sure now your not with him you do not let him take your life over again
thats great news about your close friend marie that will cheer you up no end im sure oh have a great time with her love and keep in touch xxxx

Had no weigh in last week as I was in hospital but I am out now. I got a infection (immno suppressed with all the anti cancer drugs I am on) and I had radiation on the lymph nodes yesterday. The irritation in my throat and swelling around the neck, I have been naughty and pretty much been restricted to ice cream last week, been very good this week but last week not sure how much damage I did. Tomorrow is weigh in. Kinda nervous

Hi Marie, it must be so tough for you. Something good for irritated throats and swollen necks is a sugarfree jelly made into a warm drink. Mum always gave us melted jelly cubes if we had mumps or a sore throat. Not as scrummy as ice cream of course :icecream::icecream: Good luck for tomorrow. Might not be as bad as you think :)

Had weigh in and I have lost 2lbs! Which is a bit of a relief. So that's 150 down 10 to go. But my goodness this weight loss has slowed right down.

Had weigh in and I have lost 2lbs! Which is a bit of a relief. So that's 150 down 10 to go. But my goodness this weight loss has slowed right down.

Well done you. You deserve a bit of good news. Treat yourself to something nice. That doesn't necessarily mean a bin lid of ice cream ! I've just done an online shop and bought some basics choc ices for freezer, not too bad damage wise, now all I have to do is stop at 1, or 2, or ...... :cool:

xMariex said:

Well done, Marie! I know what you mean about the slowdown, mine's coming off at a snail's pace now, lol. Keep up the good work. :) xx

I fell back into a bad habit last night. I got very depressed at all that was going on and went on a huge comfort food and drinking binge we are talking literally the amount I would usually eat in 4 days I ate in 1 night. I cant believe I still use food as a crutch really upset now :(

marie we all do this love and its people around us that play mind games with us and we end up eating the house out your going to get back to normal eating love like you always say to me it was one blip ((((((hugs))))))

Like Chezz says, Marie, we all do this and there's no reason at all to beat yourself up about it! You just need to write it off as an aberration and carry on as normal, remembering how fantastically well you've done so far. Goodness, you've got so much going on I think it's blinking amazing that you've stayed so determined with your weight loss for so long, you must have tremendous personal strength amd I admire that enormously. I know that food will always have a powerful hold over me, it's as much part of me as my brown eyes and (mostly!) brown hair. I wish it wasn't so, but it's deeply ingrained and so I have to agree to let it out of its cage every so often - like next weekend when it's my birthday and I fully intend to let the eating animal loose, lol. But it's what we do afterwards that defines who we are now, how we've changed, so just forget about the blip and carry on in your usual determined fashion. :) xx

Back