Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

hi tracey
i will will wish you a happy birthday now its my hubbys next wednesday so we are going away for a few days will enjoy but will try to walk alot :D but we are only human xxx have a great one hun :birthday:

chezz said:
hi tracey
i will will wish you a happy birthday now its my hubbys next wednesday so we are going away for a few days will enjoy but will try to walk alot :D but we are only human xxx have a great one hun :birthday:

Thank you Chezz! I hope you have a fantastic time for hubby's birthday. :) xx

Hope you had a good birthday Tracey. And to your hubby too Chez.

Well I gained loads in the week ( was on the scales all the time) I am about .2 over what I was. So basically a STS this week. These last 10lbs are proving a bugger to shift and there is me moaning I might want to lose some extra. I will be lucky if I can get this off.

xMariex said:
Hope you had a good birthday Tracey. And to your hubby too Chez.

Well I gained loads in the week ( was on the scales all the time) I am about .2 over what I was. So basically a STS this week. These last 10lbs are proving a bugger to shift and there is me moaning I might want to lose some extra. I will be lucky if I can get this off.

I know the feeling, Marie, I'm finding the last bit the hardest! My birthday isn't until the 8th, so all my food naughtiness will be this weekend!! :) xx

So I was naughty and my weight loss was just over 1lb. I got off the extra I put on at least. So 9lbs to go! I have been thinking about revising my goal to maybe a bit more but right now I would be happy just to get there.

marie you are doing great all you have been through its great

So I was naughty and my weight loss was just over 1lb. I got off the extra I put on at least. So 9lbs to go! I have been thinking about revising my goal to maybe a bit more but right now I would be happy just to get there.

Wow, you really are an inspiration. Maybe, get to your 11st 1lb goal, maintain it for a while, then drop a bit more if you feel like it. but be kind to yourself. Wise to fix at 11st 1lb, somehow seems more easily attainable than 11st ! Just shows how big a part the mind plays in success or failure for me anyway. Be good. chips xx

Wow, you really are an inspiration. Maybe, get to your 11st 1lb goal, maintain it for a while, then drop a bit more if you feel like it. but be kind to yourself. Wise to fix at 11st 1lb, somehow seems more easily attainable than 11st ! Just shows how big a part the mind plays in success or failure for me anyway. Be good. chips xx
Thanks chips as usual you say the right things. Yes technically I should get it the BMI just under 25 so that means 11 stone exactly but if I can get to 11 ' 1 I will see how I feel from there. Right now I am struggling to get there. Combined with feeling really down at the moment not a good combination trying really hard not to comfort eat the tears away.

Ah Marie Sweetpea :bighug:Wish there was someway I could help. You are so close to your goal but have come so very very far and had more ***** (sorry) to contend with than most people have in a lifetime. Can you get a little break with friends, or treat yourself to a new DVD, book or lipstick or something? If you're up to it, why not offer to walk a doggie for a local rescue. That's the sort of thing I would do if I was more mobile. Life is tough. So sorry you're going through it. I will check up on you tomorrow. love chips xx

Crikey, just found our minimins has a very quick and effective censor thingie for bad words. It wasn't very bad, honest. I do know, but never use much worse ! Sorry minimins :eek: chips

hi marie
i hope you feel a little better hun here is a big hug ((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))) do not let anyone get you down love i know its easier said than done love

Hi Marie, hope your day was a bit better. Haven't had much time today. On a mission of mercy ! Don't know where the day went, and I thought it was Sunday until a few hours ago. I really am losing the plot. I think it's those Gingo Bilko memory pills or whatever there're called. Can't remember whether I have taken them today :confused: chips x

hi marie
love how are you xx

Been a bit unwell saw my consultant and broke down in tears. My team really are understanding but I need to think about my emotional needs more, the secondary cancer is just a bit worrying. I made a bit of effort today used the lovely straighteners on my hair I bought a few months back, it zapped all my energy but sometimes the small things can make you smile. My TPTM started a few hours ago so probably why I am such a wreck and so sore, with it being so warm the hot water bottle option is offlimits.
I really appreciate all the support here more than you guys know.

Hi Marie. I think you always feel better when your hair looks OK. Why do I always recall the disasters? Remember going to a guy I went to for years wanting something special as I was going to be at a backstage party with a band :) Alarms bells should have rang when he was openly smoking a joint as big as a french stick when he was cutting and then putting big blobs of coloured gel in my hair. What a mess. Didn't know what to say and just thought maybe I need to get used to it. Called in M & S and people were staring and I saw one bloke nudge his friend and nod in my direction. I went straight home (the back way along the river) and picked it all out :eek: ! Hey Ho. Where are you geographically Marie? I used to live in Windsor/Eton chips x

oh chips that must have been horrid for you i always say a womens hair is her crown

marie we are always here for you hun ((((((((((hugs)))))) and cuddles your way xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Marie. I think you always feel better when your hair looks OK. Why do I always recall the disasters? Remember going to a guy I went to for years wanting something special as I was going to be at a backstage party with a band :) Alarms bells should have rang when he was openly smoking a joint as big as a french stick when he was cutting and then putting big blobs of coloured gel in my hair. What a mess. Didn't know what to say and just thought maybe I need to get used to it. Called in M & S and people were staring and I saw one bloke nudge his friend and nod in my direction. I went straight home (the back way along the river) and picked it all out :eek: ! Hey Ho. Where are you geographically Marie? I used to live in Windsor/Eton chips x
I am not as posh as you chips, I live in Reading. Nicer area of Reading though. I would love to live in Windsor. Your stories always make me laugh thanks for sharing.

Chezz thanks for being there. I have been a bit sick today but that was more for the pain meds I needed to take. Hopefully we can all rest in this weather now.

I know Reading. Once nearly got stabbed at the festival :eek: when I stopped a thug beating someone up. When I think Reading, I always think - Why did they name their hospital Battle Hospital ? Although having been there on a few weekend nights it sort of makes sense :cool: Were you in that area in the mid/late 80s or are you a mere slip of a girl ? chips xx

hi marie i hope your now resting and feeling better now this weather is cooling a little how are you feeling today xx

Back