Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

Hi Marie, How ya doin' :) I feel a bit like Quasimodo this morning. Now I'm not one of God's prettiest creatures on a good day ... but I have been stung by something unknown on my eye lid ! So itchy and swollen. Hey Ho. A joke - Quasi comes back from a hard days bellringing at Notre Dame. Esmeralda is reaching to get the Wok from the top of the kitchen cupboard. "Oh Esmeralda, Chinese food. My favourite" says Quasi. To which Esmeralda replies "I'm not cooking. I'm ironing your shirts" Be good. chips xx[/]
lol lol i like the joke chips
you have not been in a bees next have you trying to steal the honey for breakfast lol no joking hope your eye feel better soon love xx

Actually today was not nice. Woke up to some nasty texts off my ex telling me he never loved me. Sad as it sounds my heart leapt when I saw his name. Also called me fat. My mate bless her who stayed the night saw them and said he hasn't seen you in ages would get shock. But I just felt so low and pathetic and she was like "well his soul will always be ugly". Now knowing me I will be in tears all day just brilliant :(

Actually today was not nice. Woke up to some nasty texts off my ex telling me he never loved me. Sad as it sounds my heart leapt when I saw his name. Also called me fat. My mate bless her who stayed the night saw them and said he hasn't seen you in ages would get shock. But I just felt so low and pathetic and she was like "well his soul will always be ugly". Now knowing me I will be in tears all day just brilliant :(

On a positive note, aren't you the lucky one not to have a cruel, unprincipled nasty git like that in your life. You're obviously a kind sensitive soul. He never deserved you. Don't respond. You're above it. He's probably sitting pulling wings off flies. I know the sort. Block his number from your phone. We're always here for you Marie. You don't need a bully like him. love chips xx

you need to delete this creep from your life he is playing mine games with you to hurt you what a tosser i know its easy for us to say but until you get him out off your life and let him know you have moved on from is silly games he will not stop and you will not get over him
he sounds a horrid creep who needs to grow up and get a life

Thanks ladies. I know he is no good for me, treated me something awful when we were together. Got to the point where he would get nasty and I would be apologising for making him angry. I do need to move on from him, I guess I still love him. But one day I hope to not feel as bad as he can make me feel. I haven't deleted him yet as I am not strong enough but I did manage not to respond and for me that's amazing. And I am still very upset and have been all day. But I didn't over eat because of it so small goals and all that.

Only a man who has issues with themselves and their own self esteem feel a need to put others down honey. Part of the battle in losing weight, is to love yourself. But how can you love yourself when there's this one demon in your life bringing you down. You are worth and deserve so much more than this pitiful existence of a man. I know how it feels to think you aren't ready to cut those last ties, but believe me when I say that when you do, you will feel so much better. Get rid honey and change your number or something, cos when you keep putting it off, tomorrow never comes xxx

Thanks ladies. I know he is no good for me, treated me something awful when we were together. Got to the point where he would get nasty and I would be apologising for making him angry. I do need to move on from him, I guess I still love him. But one day I hope to not feel as bad as he can make me feel. I haven't deleted him yet as I am not strong enough but I did manage not to respond and for me that's amazing. And I am still very upset and have been all day. But I didn't over eat because of it so small goals and all that.

When you feel able, just block his number from your phone. Feel what a sense of relief and you taking control that would be. A very strong positive step and a right poke in the eye for the bullying b*stard :cool: chips x

That's terrible Marie, it's no wonder you sometimes have low self-esteem if you've got this sort of toxic person dragging you down. Everyone is quite right, the sooner you can cut this horrible man out of your life and thoughts forever, the better off you'll be, though I know these things are often easier said than done. Don't let him get to you, please, it's what he wants and he doesn't deserve to get it! :) xx

Thanks for your kind words ladies really it means so much to me. I have been really depressed since it happened and very teary, I think with everything going on it was the last straw.
On a positive note today (now should say yesterday I now say considering its technically Thursday now) was weigh in day. And finally some movement! Ok not a huge movement but movement all the same 2.5lbs. About 7lbs to go. When I get there I will make a review, as if and its a big if I can lose a little extra I will so I can be healthy in my ideal weight range.

Well... Well... I just don't know where to start hun!
Firstly - you are an amazing STAR!! I'm so inspired by your story & weight loss - which you kept up during everything!
I've just read your entire diary - I couldn't stop!
I just want to reach through the screen, give you a massive ((hug)) then a huge high5! Then go & slap your ex in the face with a wet fish & maybe give your Sister a book on how to be a supportive sibling & what not to say to someone clearly going through hell!! (no offence meant but I have a Brother who always has & still is my biggest bully & does nothing but insult & judge me, so I get a bit hot & bothered with this subject!)

I'm on my phone & can't see your info so can I ask what plan you follow food-wise? You seem to have lost the weight so consistently & quickly (to me, I'm a 1lb a week if good but I gain & lose & gain & lose even when being 100%)

Thanks so much for stopping by my diary with your kind words, it means a lot & I've had a very emotional day so needed to hear something supportive.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts for a positive result from all your treatments & sending as many good vibes as I can xx

CGxx

Well... Well... I just don't know where to start hun!
Firstly - you are an amazing STAR!! I'm so inspired by your story & weight loss - which you kept up during everything!
I've just read your entire diary - I couldn't stop!
I just want to reach through the screen, give you a massive ((hug)) then a huge high5! Then go & slap your ex in the face with a wet fish & maybe give your Sister a book on how to be a supportive sibling & what not to say to someone clearly going through hell!! (no offence meant but I have a Brother who always has & still is my biggest bully & does nothing but insult & judge me, so I get a bit hot & bothered with this subject!)

I'm on my phone & can't see your info so can I ask what plan you follow food-wise? You seem to have lost the weight so consistently & quickly (to me, I'm a 1lb a week if good but I gain & lose & gain & lose even when being 100%)

Thanks so much for stopping by my diary with your kind words, it means a lot & I've had a very emotional day so needed to hear something supportive.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts for a positive result from all your treatments & sending as many good vibes as I can xx

CGxx

Hello again Canadian Carrie, So Marie goes International too ! Glad you're here along with Marie's other friends to give her a bit of support when she needs it. Stay around, or I'll stalk you ... My probation officer and the judge said it would get me into trouble .. but what the heck ! :rolleyes: chips

Thanks for your kind words ladies really it means so much to me. I have been really depressed since it happened and very teary, I think with everything going on it was the last straw.
On a positive note today (now should say yesterday I now say considering its technically Thursday now) was weigh in day. And finally some movement! Ok not a huge movement but movement all the same 2.5lbs. About 7lbs to go. When I get there I will make a review, as if and its a big if I can lose a little extra I will so I can be healthy in my ideal weight range.

marie thats great your nearly there good on you glad you feel a bit better hun
this is the start of the new you marie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks at all your kind comments. I will go and do my replies in a couple of days I got tonsillitis so I am in bed now feeling more feverish by the minute.

oh marie
you poor love i hope you feel better soon love ((((hugs))))))) :bighug:

Had weigh in and have lost 2.5lbs So lost over 11 stone overall. It hurts to talk and still feel rough but hope everyone else is having a good day x

Carrie sorry for the delayed response been unwell. I lost it by calorie counting and I used MFP in the beginning (bit lazy with it now) to get me used to what I was actually eating. Until I restarted cancer treatment I exercised as well swimming and cross trainer mainly. But I still lost on diet alone which is the most important bit. I don't eat meat (but that's just my choice not one of those annoy veggies who expects everyone else to be one) and I very rarely drink and when I do its just the one because of the sugar content. Its all about moderation and just keep going. If you gain or STS to just keep digging away at it.

Last edited:
marie thats a great loss and wow 11stone why your a star x x x

Absolutely Blerdy Brilliant ! Well Done You. And thanks for your Bucketloads of common sense advice. I need a bit of a shove as I am "playing" at it at the moment. Not gained, but almost as if mentally I am seeing how far I can push it. Not helped by local Co-op closing and selling everything including £10 bottles of wine for £2.50 ..... :cool: Be good. chips xx

Edited

Last edited:
Back