need to lose 22lb any advise!!

caroline1985

hiya, im doing a calorie counting diet as well as being on zenical, starting today! i was on them a while back and stoped. im on 1200 calories a day. i dont add any exercise calories i stay at 1200 a day. some days i find it easy some days very hard other days, today being a hard day.
im being put on the list for a heart transplant and need to loose 2 stone i have already lost 6 lbs in a week and half so i have 22 lb to go. i cant exercise due to health walking very limited too. anyone any advise how to stay on track and get these pounds down in 8 weeks!! ekkkkk!! as thats my appointment to go and see the heart transplant team.
hope your all having a lovely weekend, enjoy you day.

caroline

Wow, that's quite a target you've got to set. It took me longer than 6 weeks to lose 2 stone but I lose weight slowly . My first 4 weeks were fast for me losing 1 stone nut then it slowed down . Other people lose a lot quicker than me.
Read the stickies for new starters. Stick to the rules. I'm sure you'll do great as you've got one hell of a goal to aim for. good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow good luck! I think if you can stick to 1200 cals you can do it.

Just get your mind in the right place, there are some good books around.. I personally like DR Phil American author/ talkshow host £4.99 off amazon kindle - I have free kindle app on my iPhone

9lb in 4 weeks is superb!! they say it is not recomended to loose more than 2lbs a week so you are just over that so it is superb!! x

Back