need to lose at least 30lbs by end of March 2017-- going to be a Bride!

Hey guys.. so I'm not gonna lie.. I didn't have the best of weekends. I did a ton of walking on Saturday round the shops, but had an egg nog latte from Starbucks. (Later found out that they are about 30syns each or something stupid. )

I have been off work today with a bad cold so have not moved around much. . and have also eaten too much. I am really really not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. :-(

Might have to weigh myself at home in the morning . . just to see how bad thenough damage actually is.

New day tomorrow. . but at this rate I won't be losing the required weight if I don't up my game!!!

Morning Guys!

So... I woke up late this morning and was tempted to not go to work again as not feeling 100%.. but i remembered that I have my weigh in this evening so got my sorry ass out of bed. :D

Food wise.. I am trying to have as little as possible and mostly water before my weigh in.. Really dont want to have a gain or not to have lost anything. o_O

Breakfast- Pink lady apple and grapes
Lunch- half a pot of Mushroom, Rice and Chicken soup from M and S and 40g of biltong.

So.. I just looked this soup up.. If I had the whole 600g it would be 22.5 syns!! :rant:Omg! For a soup???

Syns
Biltong- 2.5syns
Soup-11.5 syns

Total- 14syns

HEX A- Semi skimmed milk
HEX B- Rocky road HIFI Bar

Hi Pinkemi, I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Sorry to hear you’ve had a bit of a rough weekend, I know exactly what that’s like. I was the same last weekend and ate everything in sight! Did you end up weighing yourself this morning?

I feel your pain about the Starbucks, that was one of the first things I looked up when I rejoined SW and realised that my days of Friday morning Starbucks or Costa treats were a thing of the past :(

I don’t totally understand the whole high syn soup thing either, you’d think they’d be good for you but they’re so high in syns. I haven’t had any Heinz tomato soup for months, just because the syn value is too high to justify (11.5 syns for one can!) :( On the flip side though, most homemade soups are totally free and are also speed foods so have you thought of making your own soup and taking it to work in a thermos? They freeze well too so you could make it in bulk. There are some soups that you can have as a healthy extra too, though I can’t remember which off the top of my head.

Best of luck for your weigh-in this evening! I’ve got mine too…dreading it a little but I’ve got my fingers crossed :)

Heya..

So yeah I did weigh in this morning.. and I was a couple of lbs down.. but I'm not celebrating until later. Too many times there has been a major difference between my scales at home and the SW ones. lol

I have been making my own soup for a while.. I only grabbed this one because I left late and was un-prepared.. thought it was a healthy one.. But apparently not. lol I need to make another batch.. being ill yesterday sort of threw me off a bit..

Best of luck for your weigh in too! I'm sure it will be okay. :)

EEEEEEH! My wedding shoes arrived just now! They are SO BEAUTIFUL. :woohoo:

I haven't yet dared try them on.. as I am in the office and think people might look at me funny! Guess I should really though.. just in case I need to send them back.

They are glittery and my something blue. :) only issue with them is, it comes with a VERY long care instructions list. haha

Oh my goodness they sound amazing! How exciting! :D I don't think I could wait to try them on, I'd be strutting round showing everyone haha! :)

I've just realised that you and I started around the same sort of weight.. and we are at the same sorta weight at the moment (according to your stats. :) )

I was going to try them on.. but I have a few "funny" people in the office who would look disapprovingly at me.. so I thought best not to. You know the type... lol

I just had an apple to try and tied me over a bit.. and I am now hungrier then before I had it. Does anyone else have that issue with apples?!

ooh I forgot to say actually...

Over the weekend when I got the xmas decorations down from the loft.. I came across about 3 boxes FULL of clothes! :confused: I had forgotten that I was hording them until I had lost the weight. Anyway I brought down two of them.. (was going to go back for the third but ran out of time) and had a bit of a sort out. I have kept back some which are the next size down from me now.. and a few which I couldnt bear to lose (even though they are about 3 sizes too small :confused:) as they were expensive items.

I now have a bin bag full of stuff which I'm not sure what to do with.. lol I thought about selling them on FB.. but not sure I can be bothered to go through the hassle.

It was a bit depressing I have to admit though... looking at how small I used to be. :( I found myself thinking "no way was I ever that small..." But i guess i must have been at one point.

Oh my goodness I always have that problem with apples! I find they're the worst thing to eat when I'm hungry as I ALWAYS feel hungrier after eating it than I did before! I'm glad it's not just me :D

You're right about our weights, it's nice to know there's someone else out there going through what I am :)

I've been through so may bags of clothes in my time, it's crazy. My wardrobe's so full at the moment too that the clothes are pretty much holding themselves up...I can't stuff any more in there! Half of them don't fit me or aren't things I would really wear on a regular basis though but I'm holding on to them 'just in case'. When I do have a clear out, what I tend to do is pick the nicest/newest stuff or the most expensive stuff that I won't wear again and sell them on Ebay. Everything else I give to a charity shop but my Mum's the manager of one so it's pretty easy just to leave the things with her to take in...saves a trip and lots of hassle :)

I did go through my wardrobe a couple of weeks ago and found loads of work trousers that I'd collected that were slightly too small when I bought them but I figured I'd just lose a few pounds and then wear them. I forgot about them completely and when I looked almost all of them were too big for me! That freed up some hangers for me but now I need to go trouser shopping as I have only 1 pair that fits properly :rolleyes:

oooh congrats on the work trousers situation! Thats always so satisfying when you find something that USED to be too small but is now too big. Sadly I am not quite there yet! :D

I did have a bit of an NSV though.. a friend of mine who we see every now and then saw me on Sunday morning and was like.. "wow! You have lost loads of weight recently." I was like..actually I haven't but thanks. :oops: I think its because I was wearing my jeggings.. which I don't normally wear as I worry about my stomach in them. But maybe I should wear them more often.

I have them on today actually.. I try and wear my lightest clothing possible on weigh in days! haha :cool:

So.. I lost 2lbs!! :D I am so happy!

Weight-14stone 13.5lbs.

However, I have seen this number before.. it's the one number I keep coming back to. If I can get past 14stone 13.. then I will be over the moon! I better make this week count.

So today I have my works Christmas lunch. I picked my menu weeks ago before I started SW but I think I picked okaish..

Starter is mussels (ok except for the butter sauce), main is steam and chips (chips not so great) and pudding is chocolate brownies. (Basically awful. Lol)

Congratulations Pinkemi! That's a brilliant outcome!

I know what you mean about the weight you keep coming back to. Mine was 15 stone...I seemed to always make it to there, give up and pile it all back on again. Now I'm in the 14's it feels like I'm actually accomplishing something and it's a great feeling so keep at it, it'll be worth it! :)

I hope you enjoy your Christmas lunch, it sounds lovely! Very jealous about the mussels, they're so nice!

Thanks Grunka.. How did you do??

I am wearing a dress today which I have never worn. I bought it months ago and never had the confidence to actually wear it. Picked it up this morning and went sod it. Although I am now feeling a little self concious! haha

I am off to london tomorrow to see the new Harry Potter theatre show.. I CAN'T WAIT! seeing the first tomorrow night and then the second part on Friday.

Saturday morning we are sorting out our wedding rings.. eeeeh!:woohoo:

Oooh talking of wedding.. the shoes fit and I LOVE THEM! honestly I was so happy I could cry! haha

I forgot to say.. I got my first Award from Slimming world last night.. 1/2 stone award! woop! lol
:)

Total Lost- 2lbs
Left to lose- 28lbs

That's go great Pinkemi! Congratulations! I bet that first SW award felt good, I love getting the stickers haha!

I managed to lose 2lbs this week too and got my 2 stone award, yippee! :D

Enjoy Harry Potter! I'm very jealous haha! Glad to hear the shoes fit, it sounds like you're right in wedding mode at the moment! Have fun ring shopping, you must be getting really excited :)

So.. Harry potter was AMAZING!! I have never seen magic done so well on the stage. It was well and truly awesome. I'm still buzzing from it! :tongue:

Food wise I tried to be as good as possible but possibly had a few more syns that I should have.. Man dieting over this time of year is HARD!! I'm not anticipating a lose tomorrow.. but if I can maintain then that will be okay. Need to tell them that I wont be there next week as I won't be at work so wont be coming this way. lol

back on it properly today.. so food is as follows:

Breakfast- Pink lady apple and grapes
Lunch- half a pot of Mushroom, Rice and Chicken soup from M and S and 40g of biltong.
Snacks- fat free vanilla yogurt and blueberrys

Syns
Biltong- 2.5syns
Soup-11.5 syns

Total- 14syns

HEX A- Semi skimmed milk
HEX B- Rocky road HIFI Bar

Yes.. very true Cynicalgirl.. this is what I keep telling myself.. At least I am still trying! lol

We are pretty busy at work at the moment.. so as long as I can keep away from the goodies in the office.. I should hopefully be okay!

Syns
Biltong- 2.5syns
Soup-11.5 syns
graze box- 7syns

Total- 21syns

Damn.. I really didn't think that the little punnet of broad beans would have that many syns in it! (140/20=7)

I plan on making a batch of soup tonight with some left over chicken, home made stock and veggies. That will stop me using up 11.5syns or so on M+S soup for a couple of days! Only had it today as it was going off and needed eating! I need to do a shop but at the same time I'm trying to hold out.. don't want too much food in the house before christmas! lol

Also will be good for me to eat soup tomorrow as its weigh in day!! My second... and again I am dreading it. lol Better dig out the light clothing! HAHA

Back