NEED TO LOSE OVER 1/2 OF ME.

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi guys
im back again 2nd time.lost over 4stones from feb-sept 2011.
left due to personal problems.now im back and ready to start.i have 11stones 7lbs to lose,health has been going down hill for 12months now.im more than ready to start on monday.hope you are all having great weighins.

Snap hon im in the same boat x I need to loose around the same amount maybe more!

Hope your doing ok x I'm on day 4 of my restart so far so good x

Good luck x

hi
cant wait till monday,have you found it very hard to start again this time round.all the best for the rest of the week

spottitchsam said:
hi
cant wait till monday,have you found it very hard to start again this time round.all the best for the rest of the week

I've started and stopped so many times before but this time it does feel different

I've been asked to be a bridesmaid at my friends wedding in 5 weeks! I have my dress already and it fits but I look awful in it!

My husband took a pic and I look like that girl off willy wonka and the chocolate factory when she turned into a blueberry! Not appealing at all! So I've told myself I have to do this and do far so good x had a sneaky go on my scales this morning and it showed I'd lost 7lb so far so im well happy with that! Let's hope it stays that way ;)

Good luck for Monday hon x here if you need me x always happy to help x

keep going girl it will be worth it in the end

This is my billion attempt lol but I am on day 5 and I have never got this far before!
Things are getting easier but do want certain foods still...hoping this passes very soon it's torture!
I won't give up this time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

its funny but when you are not "on a diet" you dont think about food so much .keep on going girl it will get easier.xx

How have you got on today hon? X

I'm struggling a little today feel hungry and want carbs! Nearly gave in but my fab hubby cooked his own tea so I didn't have the temptation x so just had my last shake and a bottle of water and gonna go to bed x

Hope you've been ok x

hi
finding my stomache is rumbling rather a lot today.i do not feel hungry but it is only day 2,i have got a lovely hubby as well,mine cooks all the meals in our house and have done since he retired 8 years ago.he also eats in another room and shuts the door when he is cooking.
i think its a good idea to take yourself off to bed early.are you having probs drinking 4 pints of water.last time i was on cd my cdc suggested i added the orange (which they sell)powder to my water,i highly recommend this but you can not have any untill you have done cd for 2 weeks.i will defo be having some in 12 days time.
have a goodnight and good day tomorrow.
speak soon.
xx

Well I faltered last night and had a ham and egg salad with a piece of bread x granted I could of done much worse but the fact I couldn't make it to my first weigh in without cheating has really bothered me!

Going straight back on it today even if my stomach is making the worlds worst noises this morning x

Weigh in tonight fingers crossed I haven't damaged anything!!! Xxx

Hi Thumbelina, don't be beating yourself up for that slip, as you said, it could have been much worse. Maybe you should consider the SS+, having a small meal of an evening? I do that on weekends when hubby is home and eating, makes it soo much easier! Try and make sure you get measured as well, sometimes seeing the inches go means more than the lbs!

Well I faltered last night and had a ham and egg salad with a piece of bread x granted I could of done much worse but the fact I couldn't make it to my first weigh in without cheating has really bothered me!

Going straight back on it today even if my stomach is making the worlds worst noises this morning x

Weigh in tonight fingers crossed I haven't damaged anything!!! Xxx

thumbelina
please donot feel to bad about last night,today is a new start and you have got your weighin tonight so you should feel better after.you could try and go up a level,the one i was on last time let you have about 6ozs of chicken which is more than you usually have.i know what you mean about your tummy making odd noises.please come back tonight after your weighin and let us know how you have done.
i know what is helping me to stay focus its a photo of myself and granddaughter taken on hoilday at butlins last week.i was on a mobilty scooter for the whole time,i could not even go to the toilet without my gd opening the door for me.she even had to fetch all my meals for me as i could not stand for more than a few mins at a time.we go to butlins every feb and i certain that i am not going to be the same as now.
did you take your measurements before you started and photos.if so take your measurement to see if you have changed. all the best for the rest of today.
KEEP GOING GIRL YOU CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DO THIS.
XX

OMG I'm so happy!!!! I lost a stone!!! In a week!!!! Yay!!! :)

I can't believe it x woo hoo x

I KNEW you could do it. i am very happy for you.i will not know what i have lost untill sat 8th sept has my cdc went on holiday today and will not be back until thurs 6th sept.
even my hubby has taken my scales away from me.
all the best for your 2nd week.
xx

spottitchsam said:
I KNEW you could do it. i am very happy for you.i will not know what i have lost untill sat 8th sept has my cdc went on holiday today and will not be back until thurs 6th sept.
even my hubby has taken my scales away from me.
all the best for your 2nd week.
xx

Thank you x

Good job he's taken the scales off you I bet u would of been weighing yourself all the time lol x

Hope you are doing ok x here if you need support along the way xxxx

Back