• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

need to rant ***

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Could you ring them and say you could take a cancellation at short notice? It might work.

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
That's rough x

I was already in hospital being prepped when they cancelled my op. The stress made mine flare up even worse so please don't let it get to you too much xx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I had to make my own appointment online the other day for my next month's hospital visit, apparently its a do it yourself appointment system now in Norwich......what next I wonder?

Yep, first DIY appointments, next DIY opps, I think they make the appointments just so they can say they have met the targets set for them. I keep finding when I go to hospital that they are putting 6 people in one time slot so the place is heaving. My last appointment was for 9.20am and got in to see consultant at 1.32pm.:cry:When I was asking people what time their appointment was it came to light about the 6 to a time slot! B****y disgusting, and then reception had the gall to confirm it - have they no shame.

squiddie

Starting Again!
This patient choice system is a joke. You can do it online or ring. So I went online and wasn't avalible for my hospital, so I rang the number and because I'd tried online I had to wait 48 hours, that was a friday so on monday the said it had to be 2 bussiness days!

Other problem I've had is when they send the appoinment out, then get a phone call or letter about 3 weeks before the appointment saying it was cancelled because the Dr. was on holiday and ring and make another!