need to re-feed

pestydebz

I have been doing really well and been doing tfr for a month on friday but things have moved on in my life at such speed ecept me ..i'm away for 3 days on friday camping walking birdwatching cycling ect
got the date on my new house move yesterday and its for the first of september when me and my boyfriend will be moving in together :eek: scared oh yes
soooooooo right now i'm stuck in the middle of packing boxes up to my eyes in mess and can't see i'll ever get it done
i have no energy my get up and go has gone ..
i did a little packing yesterday and today but it's totaly washed me out
i hope you dont think this is a cop out if i could i would 100% do tfr but i need energy to get things moving
so on friday i will re-feed 2 shakes and 1 low carb meal for a week then back onto LT i know the pro's and con's of re-feeding but i see no alternative for next week

:cry::cry:

i think the weekends activitys and lugging furniture about packing and organizing will keep me busy and soon as i move i'm back

debz x

you've done great so far.sometimes life gets in the way x
hope the move goes well for ya.good luck x

Good luck hun x

You`re not copping out, It`s just the right thing or you to do at this time. I know exacty how you feel though x

good luck with the move hun xxxxxxxx
your doing what right for you at this miment so dont feel like your copping out hun xxxx

All that exercise will use up loads of calories!!!! If you stick to low (or no) carb then you will find it easier to get back on and should still lose.

Good luck on the house move.

x

Hi Debz,
Hope you are ok and I hope all goes well with your decision. Wishing you all the best with this new chapter of your life.
Doirin

I'll still be about :D i'm still having 2 shakes a day just need the food for energy to move my ass quicker and get moved in

debz x

Good luck with the move. :)

I am sure that having the 2 shakes and a very low fat low carb meal in the evenings should not be too much of a problem.

I think you have made a good decision for you. As tuffy has said, life gets in the way sometimes. I am sure once you settle down you will carry on. Good Luck with the move xxx

YOu know hwat's best for you so dont worry about things! You'll get back to TFR as soon as you're ready and able.

GOOD LUCK...WITH EVERYTHING!! :D

Good luck with that!
They say moving house is one of THE most stressful things.....You are doing very well and being very strong!!
Have a lovely weekend xx

Back