Need to scream!!!!

FloridaGirl

:cry:My husband has just cooked for himself and the kids, sausage mash and onion gravey!!!!
The house is filled with the smell and it smells and looks so good!!!!
I am sooooooooooooooo hungry!! How could he do this to me!!!!
Am I really mad to be doing this diet and putting myself through this!!!!! I JUST WANT TO BE SLIM (but I also want sausage mash and onion gravey ha ha, mind you its al gone now!!! phew!

Lol! When things like this happen again just say to yourself ... i dont need this food. All this food will be waiting for me when i am slim and healthy :)

Well you dont want your hubby and kids to starve lol, do you?
I actually found it nice to smell food and cook for my OH when I was on TFR and also loved watching the cookery programmes and adapting the recipes for when I was on refeed.
Stick with it hun, it will get easier, and just think of all the fat and cholestrol your hubby will be shoving down his throat.....hehe.

Go have a bath let him sort kids out and wash up and put away..while in the bath think of yourself slimmer trimmer and fitter....failing that scream lol!!!!!!xxx

Good for you for getting through that. It does get easier on this. We all still have temptations but you sort of learn to ignore them.

Being slimmer and healthier is far more important than eating sausage mash and onion gravy. Keep up the good work!

I hate that.. My fella loves chinese and although I don't like chinese the smell kills me everytime :(

the first time I did TFR my OH had pizza every night for a week straight!!! It killed me, I just sat in my room and hid away until I was brave enough to come out again. He cooks cakes or biscuits or whatever almost every night, and has a constant supply of ready made tuna pasta in the fridge, which is my fave, you sort of have to become accustomed to these things :) keep going, it will be over before you know it! xx

Back