Need to shift this baby weight!

Shawmum

Hi all,

Well, despite the celebs making it look incredibly easy to ping back into shape, I'm really struggling and am in need
of good company along the way!

My beautiful baby is now 4 months old and the weight has to come off. I've tried to shift it a couple of times since she was born but the scales refused to budge. I tried a very strict, no carbs, no dairy, no fat diet which had worked wonders in the past but, as I'm breastfeeding, I think it was too strict and my body refused to play ball.

I want to lose at least two stones, potentially more, and now the sunshine's here, I loathe the way I look. So, today's the day, I am determined to change my lifestyle and shift these extra pounds. I'm not entirely sure what diet to do, but for the next few days I'm going to eat small healthy portions and walk more, and we'll see how it goes.

Any encouragement along the way would be great!

Shawmum x

Hi shawmum
I wlt lose 2 stone too and am hating the way I look now, but well done as baby is 4 months, I am no specific diet too so will try to eat healthy and watch portions, cos I would like to shrink stomach back, they say when your stomach grumbles it's shrinking, same as when your stomach hurts when you have eaten too much it is stretching. Don't know if it is right or not. Any way I need to exercise I know it is the key to weight loss, but not sure what to do love walking tho. But I will watch your progress, keep updating please

Back