Need To Sort Myself Out........

Hi again!! Well I've had a lot of worry and stress over this last week and I am an emotional eater so gave in........... Not good I know, but it's what I do :(

today is day one phase one - at least I keep trying. I know this works so onwards and downwards :)

Day 3 done and dusted and still on track :) feel better - no bloating, which has to bea bonus :)

Well done Dawn!! keep going. I had a realisation yesterday which I am glad I had really. I had tea out day before last and was party food. I did not over eat and not tempted by the choccie or cake, but, I had sandwiches, pizza, salad. Yesterday was horrendous. i craved crap all day and ended the day with two big cookies. I am not beating myself up but can now so clearly see how eating the wrong foods affects us a) I craved rubbish b) I ate rubbish c) I felt rubbish. So a pretty big lesson learnt, So doing phase one rest of week to knock it on the head again :)

Have a good day lovely xxxxx

Well done Dawn!! keep going. I had a realisation yesterday which I am glad I had really. I had tea out day before last and was party food. I did not over eat and not tempted by the choccie or cake, but, I had sandwiches, pizza, salad. Yesterday was horrendous. i craved crap all day and ended the day with two big cookies. I am not beating myself up but can now so clearly see how eating the wrong foods affects us a) I craved rubbish b) I ate rubbish c) I felt rubbish. So a pretty big lesson learnt, So doing phase one rest of week to knock it on the head again :)

Have a good day lovely xxxxx

I just pm'd you with pretty much what you have realised for yourself :)

This is a brilliant eating plan as it sorts out the cravings and makes you feel so much better within yourself so that in itself is a reason to carry on eating this way. Give yourself permission to go off plan now and again - the secret is getting straight back on it again coz as you have found eating high carb foods just makes you want more - its an addiction and one that you feel you have to feed when the cravings strike. I have been known to eat several bowls of high sugar cereal followed by several bars of chocolate - feeding my addiction and of course its all done in secret coz I know I shouldn't, but woe betide anyone who said anything to me about it as I think I would have bitten their head off. The cravings for me become uncontrollable and I eat compulsively. Was reading a review on THD only yesterday and a woman said that the cravings are an "illness" we can't control - how right she was. Even Zoe says that the candida overgrowth is like an illness and thats why will power alone will never work while we have problems with candida.

I am feeling better for being back on track - long may it continue :)

Still plodding on - not going near the scales but clothes feel better, not so tight round my waist which is always a bonus :) The great thing about this is that you don't feel hungry and the awful sick cravings have gone. I'm out with my dad on Saturday for his birthday and we are going to a carvery so eating on plan won't be a problem thankfully :)

Have broccoli and stilton soup for tea which I'm looking forward to and will be making stuffed peppers with bolognaise for lunch tomorrow. All very tasty :)

Back