• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need to start keeping busy... any suggestions??

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
I'm not working very much over the next few weeks and really need to keep busy for a couple of reasons. Firstly, it'll be 2 weeks before I hear about my PGCE interview and if I've got a place. If I don't keep busy I'll constantly wonder about it and drive myself up the wall! Secondly, the busier I am, the less likely I am to boredom eat!

So I need to start doing things to keep busy but I'm pretty stuck for ideas. I live in a pretty rural area so there isn't huge amounts to do and there isn't huge amounts of money to do it with either! Any ideas at all?!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fattack

Likes to eat
Are you a member of a gym?
I like to go through shows - maybe if you're a member of lovefilm or something you could rent a few boxsets?
Or you could read a few books - maybe pick a trilogy or set of books or something (depending on how fast you read)?

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Nope, no gym. Can't afford it!

Hmm I've just got through all of How I Met Your Mother. Not sure there's anything more for me to catch up on! Will have to have a look, see if there's anything else that looks good.

I have actually just bought 2 new books to read :)