Need Urgent Advice. Run Out Of Lt !!

CAROLYN

CWP CONSULTANT
Hi everyone !
PLEASE, PLEASE could someone give me some advice URGENTLY ?
I went to my WI this afternoon, but the pharmacy was CLOSED even though it should have been open for another hour !
I decided to drive home & check on LT website for next nearest pharmacy, as I ran out of LT last night, but I broke down on the way home !
Just been towed home & as pharmacies are now shut until Tuesday, my friend, who has just finished CD, has offered to let me have 2 days of CD shakes to last me until Tuesday.
Do you think that this will be ok as it is still a TFR ?

Carolyn you live near me dont ya sweets..think i have a few that you can borrow till tues...either that or use the cd ..i think they are similar and do much of the same thing tbh i would if i were in your situ

I'm in Rochdale, Lillie !
Nicki, thanks very much for your offer, that was really kind of you !
I've had nothing to eat since last night & just nearly passed out, so I've just had to have a Butterscotch CD shake ... horrible it was, too , but I had to have something !!
I'm just so ANGRY that the pharmacy didn't try to phone me to warn me that they were closing early !!

that doesnt sound good hun...if you need them ... i am only in syke hunni xx

Thanks for the advice, Lillie & Nicki !
I think that I'll continue with these CD shakes until Tuesday & just hope that these other flavours taste better ( still feel sick after the Butterscotch one !!) , I usually have just the Strawberry & Chocolate LT shakes & they're way nicer !!!
BTW has anyone tried the Vanilla LT ?

No probs ....i live off vanilla hun in with decaff as i am a coffee addict never tried it on its own tho ...might have to

I've just got to try them if they taste like icecream !!
I wanted to drink them on their own but was a bit unsure whether they would be tasteless !!

Im not that fussed on the vanilla.... stopped getting them now and just have choc, straw and soup. The dont have all that much flavour, you can kind of taste a bit of vanilla... but i think they are good for adding coffee to.

xx

Coffee and vanilla taste a bit like latte x

Woo another northerner!! xx

bloody northeners!

We rule hun!!! xx

Esp mancs!! x

dont get me started on Mancs, you wouldnt like me when im angry lolx

Lol i can handle you babe!! Not like mancs then? xx

hi carolyn do you feel better now? wow that wasnt a good situation for you! (is it just me or do the mousses taste awful and really rich in a bad way,am i doin it right as they are more like paste than mousse?
anyone?????

Back