Need your advice please xx....

bunnycd

Hello my loves,

Please help me pick an outfit.

I have been asked to be Miss June in the Cambridge Calander 09 and need to find an outfit from either Next or Debenhams for photo shoot in London. I have flu at the moment so I have had a quick look on the websites and here are my top options - I would love it if you could let me know which one you prefer or if you have any alternatives then I will order the outfit online. Thanks so much for your input xxx

next1.jpg

next2.jpg

next3.jpg

next45.jpg

next6.jpg

Which one do you like best? Love Bunny xxxxxxxxxx

I like option 1 but it is quite weddingy! Option 3 is very summery so I would go for that one. Congratulations for being picked for the calendar x

Yes, I like option 1 the best. I don't think it looks too wintery. Think it's lovely

Very interested in option 6 for me....not you :D So hard to get dresses with short sleeves at the moment, and sleeveless is 'difficult' for us over 50's.

Congratulations Miss June :cool:

Yes, I like option 1 the best. I don't think it looks too wintery. Think it's lovely

Very interested in option 6 for me....not you :D So hard to get dresses with short sleeves at the moment, and sleeveless is 'difficult' for us over 50's.

Congratulations Miss June :cool:

Can be tricky for us late 30 somethings too! ;)

Glad its not just me that finds everything is sleevless at the moment!

Option 2 looks classy. I like the floaty material.
I just had a look at your before and after pictures :wow:
What an inspiration you are.:worthy:

Well done and congrats on the calender pics :party0049::party0049::party0049:

No 1 & 2 are beautiful dresses but not really 'June' dresses. No 4 is a lovely dress but a bit dull coloured for a calendar, no 5 and 6 are a little ordinary. No 3 is perfect, summery and fun and perfect for a gorgeous slim person like yourself to model!

Congratulations, what a lovely achievement

I love number one - but like the some of the others have said its not very June like, so then Id prob say option 3, well done you xxx

There's simply no contest in my mind Bunny.

with your colouring & good shoulders No 1 is THE frock.
also it's great for june...think summer balls, Henley regatta, Tea parties etc.

I love 2 and 3 - I'd order both and try them then choose from them.

Well done for being in the calendar.

Dear katie hope nyou don't mind if I disagree.

no 2 reminds me of the sort of nighties my mother used to wear when I was a child (only they were rather longer)..the sort that give you electric shocks.

no3 is an over grown beach t shirt.

am I showing my age?

:rotflmao: no I don't mind at all, still sticking with my choices though.

This'll be where we find out that I'm older than you ;)

They are all lovely "sigh" can't wait to be wearing those glamourous frocks :D ...option number one is my favourite.

Well done on your weight loss btw.

X x

Which did you wear?

:rotflmao: no I don't mind at all, still sticking with my choices though.

This'll be where we find out that I'm older than you ;)

Yeah , that would be funny, but I doubt it somehow.
Put it like this: if i was a cricketer they'd be giving me a slow hand clap.

Which did you wear?

Good Q Katie.
Which dress did you go for?

congratulations!

Back