Need2bslim Induction diary

Morning Needs... Sounds like you've got good focus for this evening and well done on the loss!! Great stuff! :)

I managed to stick to the diet no problem last nght. there was plenty of pork and I had brussel sprouts and a few carrots (left the potatoes). it wasnt as hard as i imagined. better still I was up dancing for hours so when i weighed myself this morning id lost another 3 lb. im mnot counting it tho as itl probably go straight back on and weigh in isnt till next fri. Everything went down hill from there im afraid. mum invited me for dinner and as she had cooked it especially I had lentil soup, dophinoise potatoes, steak with red wine and mushroom sauce. Basically worst case scenario just escalated from there. went home with bottle of white wine and large chocolate triflethen even worse I started on the box of maltesers, had a packet of crisps and finally made a packet of noodles. Basically everything I wanted I had so I;ll have put the e3lb back on again and will probably be feeling really bad for the next 3 days. Im back on induction 2moro

Morning Needs... Your mum sounds like she's an excellent cook! And don't worry, those 3lbs came off so quickly before that this will too! :)

Morning need, LOL, sounds like your Mum was bent on sabotage ;)

Hard to resist the dauphinoise - maybe ask her to try it with celeriac for a low carb option next time?

And Di is right, drink lots of water and those 3lbs will come off in no time :)

I know how you feel spending 4 days with my mother took nearly three weeks to loose it again but I'm there so no harm done - you'll be ok today's a new day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. Its probably been a good thing as the way I felt last night after all that junk is enough to put you off. I dont feel too bad today, just a bit tired. Cant wait till all those nasty carbs are out of my system

Morning Need... Hope the head is focused... :) x

Hi need, ope you had a good day
Xxxx

iv had a surprisingly good day. the brains been well switched on and iv had no sweet cravings so im pleasantly surprised by that. The only thing iv really noticed is that iv had rouble getting up in the morning and shattered quite early at night. Im definately going to stick to Atkins right through xmas and new year as its just not worth it. i fell so good on atkins and im so used to eating that way now that i feel as though im not missing out.
B - cheese omlette 2 lice of bacon
L - 1/4 tub cream cheese
2.30pm - chicken and veg curry
5pm - 50g St Augur blue cheese (This was great if youv not tried it and its actually ower in carbs than cream cheese)

This is all iv had so far but im going to do my exercises shortly and then have some roast beef and olives

Morning Need... Yes, I love St Agur although not had it for a while as I used to have it on crackers - but might get some for Christmas ... :)

Morning need, how are you today love?

Morning need, hope you are all set?!
Xx

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you all survived the festive season. As for me I can't complain, I stuck to atkins on xmas day with no problems but on the 27th the kids selection boxes took a battering. I eat a full box of after eights and a large (yes large!) Box of maltesers. I also had a bottle of white wine that night - great at the time but boy did I feel rough the next day. I managed to stick to atkins the rest of that week so I stayed the same weight that week. As for new year well I had my puff pastry, potatoes and mushy peas, I decided to have a couple days off and eat what I wanted but managed to maintain my weight again by the following friday. I'm back on track now and iv set myself a new goal which is to lose another stone by the end of March. This will make me 8 stone (I'm only 5' 2").

This is the first chance iv had to write due to kids being around and generally being unorganised during the school holidays

Morning Need... Good plan and I'm sure you'll do it... :) x

Hi need, morning and it's good to see you post again. you've done well then love

Hi need - good to see you and well done over christmas
Xx

Back