Need2bslim Induction diary

Oh that cheesecake sounds lovely. R we aloud maple syrup? That another full tub iv eat today. Its weigh in for me 2moro. If iv not lost anything I'll definately need to stop buying it. Iv tried all different brands but fuily enough I like the aldi's own make one best, sainsburys own make the worst. At the moment I'm eating tescos which is ok. I love philly but its got more carbs than the own brand versions

B - cheese omlette bacon
L - chicken salad
D - chicken salad
S - sf jelly n cream and 1 tub of soft cheese a few macademia nuts

Its sugar free maple syrup from lcm. Jim calls all sf frakenfood so you have been warned:eek:

Morning Need... Hope the WI is good! :)

Morning Need, yep it's a FRANKENFOOD!

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. Iv not been on here for almost a week as iv been busy with Xmas shopping and work. The diets still going well. Iv definately lost a couple of inches this week and weigh in is 2moro so finger scrossed iv lost a couple of lbs as well. Im gonna change my weigh in day to a friday. I dont think a Mondsay ids the best day to weigh after the weekend especially if like me you've had a couple of drinks. One thing I done this week was make MIMS which are AMAZING!! Dont know how Iv managed without them up till now. One more thing thats happened is that iv stopped taking cream in my coffee so im really happy with that as rthat a few carbs saved. How is everyone feeling about the festive period? Are you going to stick to Atkins or will you be binning the diet for a few days?

Morning need, I'm doing strict induction as I always do before a planned binge, I find it helps to have a few spare pounds in the bank below my normal posted weight. :D

Thats a good idea Jim so how long will you be off Atkins for over Xmas?

I usually do it from the beginning of December until the 23rd, I'm lucky, Atkins suits me and i can generally lose about 5lbs by the time it all starts.

Hi need, glad you are enjoying mims and seeing the inches go. I'm trying to have a restrained christmas in terms of carbs - want this to be a way of life and specifically dont want to feel like i did last january (altho it set me on the wonderful atkins path:) ). I'm actually tracking what i dont eat - think that will be impressive at least;)

Im gonna try and just limit the carbs over xmas as well. Even if we fall off the wagon its good to know you can lose it all within a couple of weeks after Xmas on induction.

Morning Needs :)

Iv got a piece of Brisket simmering away with a couple of beef stock cubes. Shud be ready shortly so I'm lanning on picking away at that for a couple of days.

Morning Needs... That brisket sounds yum! :)

Morning Need, ummmm sounds nice love

Hey needs - how you doin'?

Im feeling great, I lost 3 lb last week so im over the moon. Only 4 lb off the target I set myself so im really happy. I wonder if I'll get to my target (9 stone) by the end of the year. I had lovely chicken and veg Korma last night it had spinach, fresh corriander, leek, cauliflower and broccoli in it. Thats the best thing iv had all week and the mims are keeping me going through the day. I had butter and gammon on mine earlier, great when your on the road like I am sometimes and so tasty. One question - If you are drinking lots of alchohol (like I will be doing 2miro night at my xmas night out) is it better toi just come off atkins for that night and then next morning since the alchohol is stopping the fat being burned while its in the system, I was thinking maybe the full fat stuff isnt a good idea. Whats yoiur view?

Its my night out 2night and its a set menu and im worried because i dont want any of it but I dont want to cause a fuss when folk notice if i dont have anything. Just when iv lost 3lb last week I can see it all going back on this weekend again. iv opted for -

Starter - prawn cocktail (i'll eat the lettuce, prawn and try and scrape as much marie rose sauce off as possible). the other option i had was scotch broth which has probably got barley and other grains in it and a glass of orange juice

Main - Pork and apple sauce (I'll eat the pork, veg and fingers crossed there will be a chipolata sausage!). Other options were steak pie and turkey with trimmings

Sweet - I'm not having one but options were trifle or xmas pud.

My plan is to take some mims and gammon in my bag and have them on the fly if i cant eat the meal

Back