Total Solution Needed to chew!!!

misscphillips

S: 18st13lb C: 18st10lb G: 12st12lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.13%)
... And I ordered all shakes on exante. My dads just got home (we share a house with my folks as they are away a lot so we live here pretty much for free and have the house to ourselves how cushy is that!!!) anyway.... He's just got home with Atkins bars so I nicked one but now feelin totally guilty coz I know they stall weight loss. Even tho I had it instead of a shake. I'm proper panicking it's gonna affect my loss this week.
I have a pair of jeans in next size down that go on just not quite do up that I've put ready specially for weekend away with my fiancée next weekend feelin like I don't deserve them to fit me now :( really hoped I'd be feelin all good in a smaller size too.... A 20 keeps falling down but an 18 doesn't do up without being painful so thought it was a realistic goal as it was an 'almost' fit... Argh SOOO cross at myself :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Starlight

Gold Member
What makes you so sure its going to stall your weight loss :confused:

misscphillips

General consensus of those who have used them seems to suggest they do. But you're right nothing says they definitely will - I'm just paranoid. I rarely had them when on Atkins due to majority opinion saying they stalled them.
I'm in a bad mood today anyway I think.

misscphillips

this is true :) - and there is always a multipack of choc bars in the car for my son if he gets a smiley face report each day so could easily snack on those but i havent since i started so am very chuffed at that driving around with temptation in the car all the time. thankyou :)

misscphillips

Humm. They aren't total meal replacement either do I guess I should have a WS day and still do 3 shakes to be sure of proper nutrient intake.