Needing some support

Missy_mint

I'm on day 12 now and for some reason I am wanting to eat not sure why haven't Cheated and drinking lots as well. Only thing that's different is I've had wafers. I'm still in ketosis as well are the wafers instead of a food pack then have a vitamin?? Or am I meant to have my four packs and a wafer??

No wafers are instead of a food pack, they're not an extra so you're doing the right thing. Ketosis doesn't mean that you won't ever be hungry, you will still feel physically hungry at times. Are you physically hungry or are you just wanting to eat? That's the biggest thing I've had to learn, that most of the time it's actually all in my head. If it's in your head it's a bit easier to dismiss really, I just try and find something to keep me busy and distracted and then it soon passes.

Hi Missy! Sorry to hear you're hungry. I get like that sometimes - think its normal! Could be due to totm or something? Maybe try having some coke zero or a cup of black coffee? If you are genuinely hungry then having some extra protein like egg or meat or something wouldnt be the end of the world and would be better than caving completely. Do you track on the food planner? I have found that doing 3 packs + eggs (im vegetarian) helps me stay in deep ketosis which really helps make me not hungry at all...

x

No don't do the planner just stick to my packs. Did Cambridge last year and lost a lot came off gained a bit but now it's time to shift the last bit. I have been actually hungry which is odd but avoided eating more and painted my nails and glugged some water sometimes have weak moments. Another ten weeks on Tuesday for me and I should be done. I was eating really well before this diet and exercising and losing weight but wanted a quick boost. Think may have sneak sachet for tea and not just a shake early night too thanks for the responses :)

I have days that are hungier than others - I think it is pretty normal. Try and distract yourself/have a coke zero/go for a walk etc and it may pass. If it doesn't and it becomes bad enough for you to question the plan/worry about a binge then I would have an extra pack (I have done this before on super-hungry days and it had no noticeable effect on my losses).
The wafers should be treated like a pack. I nearly ordered some yesterday but decided not to because I am just too lazy to take a vitamin/quite happy with the bars. I guess they may have made you want to eat more - I find the bars can do that for me, which is why I only have one quite late in the evening so I can scoot off to bed soon afterwards!

Going to have my come zero after a shower in a mo just painted my nails as a distraction and soon be bed time and another day tomorrow looked at my current bikini pics which has put me off cheating :)

Back