Total Solution Needing to say 'Goodbye 71 pounds!'

Thanks girls :D sounds better when you put it like that lol I know myself well enough to know I have to stop thinking about how much I have lost compared to others or how much I still have to lose because that is allowing negative stuff to come into my head and say hello lol and that will make me want to give up - so I am thinking Christmas sales, new clothes and looking and feeling fab!!

I hope you are all having a great day! :D

Exactly! :D

Oooh Xmas sales, I can't wait to be slim & actually start enjoying clothes shopping! It's my bday on the 19th Dec & I'm really hoping to have dropped a good few dress sizes by then! x

Well done Katt! 5lbs is great. I'm also 31 and tall though not quite as tall as you! Looks like we are a similar weight and have similar weight loss goals too. Keep going, you're doing really well :)

Yep hitting the sales dream is keeping me going - my birthday is 6th jan so I want to be at or very near target by then lol!

Hi KT, we can do it!!! Got to think positive lol :D thanks for popping in and good luck on your journey hun xx

Hi Katt
Just wanted to pop in and say well done so far and wish you good luck :)
Carly

Thank you Carly, that is so nice of you :) Hope you are having a good day?

I have noticed a bit of a difference today I feel tired, cold and my head is a tad fuzzy - this is day 10 but day 3 on 3 packs so wonder if that is making the difference? I was really hungry last night but was my own fault as I had my last pack at around 9 pm and went to bed at 2 am so it was a long time to go or so it felt :( I did manage to ignore the rumbling tummy though ;)

Well, I am sure it will be worth it all in the end :D

Hope everyone else is having a great week!

Thank you Carly, that is so nice of you :) Hope you are having a good day?

I have noticed a bit of a difference today I feel tired, cold and my head is a tad fuzzy - this is day 10 but day 3 on 3 packs so wonder if that is making the difference? I was really hungry last night but was my own fault as I had my last pack at around 9 pm and went to bed at 2 am so it was a long time to go or so it felt :( I did manage to ignore the rumbling tummy though ;)

Well, I am sure it will be worth it all in the end :D

Hope everyone else is having a great week!

Yeah all good here :) Day 1 of my restart :) so far so good :)
Awww sounds like you are going into ketosis :) hopefully you'll become less hungry soon x *fingers crossed*

Think I was in ketosis last week as I didn't feel hungry at all maybe it is just the drop of the 200 less cals or maybe I wasn't in true ketosis?!?

Anyway, I managed to convince my fat ass to get off the sofa and do some wii fit steps. I did 30 mins and burned around 170 cals so although I felt miserable doing it lol I feel better that I have done something - I also was bad and had a sneaky look at my weight (It is just so tempting) and I have lost another 2lbs since monday so happy with that :D

Day 11 and not sure if I am mad but I just tested myself and made triple choc cupcakes for hubby and his band - they smell sooooo good lol and now the kitchen is just full of the smell of chocolate! But I didn't crack and kept thinking I have gone through 11 days, I am not starting over for a cupcake! I also then told myself I could eat loads of cupcakes when I am slim - lol probably not a good idea if I want to stay slim but it helped me to say no and they will be gone by tomorrow so no more temptation!!!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Wow you are good! 1, for cooking cupcakes for your hubby (very cute I might add!) & 2, for not even having a nibble!! I hope I have that strength on day 11! Although I haven't picked at baby's lunch for 2 days now so think I'm slowly getting there :D lol xx

LOL he was shocked when he saw them and told me off for putting myself through it :rolleyes: but I think he was happy he had something nice to eat lol

You are doing great hun, it is hard not picking at the leftovers or just having a little nibble of stuff. I just spent an hour looking at clothes I would love to buy when I get to target - that helps to ignore the cupcake temptation!!

OMG me too!! That's all I've been doing for the past few days is looking at lovely clothes! It's really helping me to stay on track I think, do u find it is for you too? I'm also planning on buying myself a lovely size 12 dress once I've lost around 2st, hopefully I'll fit in it by December! x

Yeah it really helps to focus on what new style I can have when I lose the weight - even thinking new hair lol And yes anything i buy will be size 12 - I will wait a month or two first lol but that will keep me going! Have got to look fab for the new year and new me :D

Well day 12 and so far I have had a banana shake and I am about to tackle the gallons of water to meet my daily quota - lol I am surprised us dieters don't cause a water shortage.

I am feeling a bit down again - I am prone to bouts of depression but I just need to try and keep focused on the end goal - it seems so far away some days and on other days it feels like I am steaming ahead to the new me. But I have no choice I HAVE to do this!!!

Hope you all have a good day!

Oh hun, sorry you're feeling down ((hugs)) sending you lots of virtual hugs :) I know how you feel though, weird isn't it? Somedays I can't believe I lost so much in such a short time, other days thinking that I've got a total of 5/6 to lose puts me on such a downer! Damn emotional rollercoaster!

You are doing fab tho lovely, so keep it up! Congrats on getting to day 12 too!

I know what you mean about the water! Has the peeing calmed down for u at all? It hasn't for me! And I'm barely drinking 2ltrs! xx

hey katt - just found your diary - i just wanted to say well done for being so strong with all your cooking and baking :) also well done for your first loss - it will only get better from here xx

Thanks Lauryn, yeah I think the diet does make you all over the place emotionally sometimes - I used to use chocolate when I felt crappy emotionally so I guess I need to find something else lol - maybe I need to go shopping :D

Yeah 5 stone sounds like loads and like it is going to take forever but then you see how quickly some of the people on here have lost that much and it doesn't seem so bad - it took me a gradual 10 years to put it on!

I am still rushing to the loo about once an hour which I think is slightly better lol and not up as much in the night which has to be a good thing!

Hello Samwidge, Thank you for your words of encouragement it really helps keeping me on track - I hope you have a great week!

Katt said:
Well day 12 and so far I have had a banana shake and I am about to tackle the gallons of water to meet my daily quota - lol I am surprised us dieters don't cause a water shortage.

I am feeling a bit down again - I am prone to bouts of depression but I just need to try and keep focused on the end goal - it seems so far away some days and on other days it feels like I am steaming ahead to the new me. But I have no choice I HAVE to do this!!!

Hope you all have a good day!

I know that feeling :) I just try and keep my head down and wish away the hours on the bad days and make sure I appreciate the good ones :)
You'll get there hun 12 days is great just keep going x

Katt said:
Thanks Lauryn, yeah I think the diet does make you all over the place emotionally sometimes - I used to use chocolate when I felt crappy emotionally so I guess I need to find something else lol - maybe I need to go shopping :D

Yeah 5 stone sounds like loads and like it is going to take forever but then you see how quickly some of the people on here have lost that much and it doesn't seem so bad - it took me a gradual 10 years to put it on!

I am still rushing to the loo about once an hour which I think is slightly better lol and not up as much in the night which has to be a good thing!

Hello Samwidge, Thank you for your words of encouragement it really helps keeping me on track - I hope you have a great week!

Lol yeah I try and stop drinking water by 2100 or I am up all night :)

I figure running up and down the stairs all day to go to the loo is a form of exercise :D I might have to try the not drinking before bed technique :)

Well, day 13 and feeling a lot more positive today - yesterday was a bad day for me. I kept feeling hungry and wanting nice things to eat - I actually think it is more boredom than real wanting food so I did manage to stay 100% but I was pretty miserable lol

I went to tesco for mum to get some bl bars and as I walked past the cheese isle I was rather tempted to grab a block and hide in a corner nibbling away lol but hubby was with me and he dragged me away quickly!

So today I am filling up on water and dr pepper before my first shake at 1 ish. I also have to get food thoughts out of my head - I always start feeling I am missing out although I think this time I just miss tastes and textures rather than actual food - but realistically the food will all still exist when I reach target and I can eat anything I want then in moderation. What is 4 or 5 months out of my life if it means I can be healthy and happy for the rest of it? See this is what I tell myself everyday lol so far it is working :p

Hope you all have a great day!

Back